Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-23-2011, 07:36 AM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/12hourjob.jpg/ Shows a 12 hour job that only gives regular xp and no mission type xp.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...3marauder.jpg/ Shows gaining marauder xp in the chat box for completion but -1 on the bar.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-23-2011, 07:38 AM
Regarding the Marauder XP Bar; Click your name plate on the top left corner.

It will bring up a detailed Commendations XP Bar, which is tracking your Marauder XP progress.

I've yet to actually hit the required 2500 Marauder XP on my KDF, though, so I don't know if it's actually leveling properly. But all the XP You're getting IS being tracked - the DOFF Screen just doesn't properly display it.

Edit:
Due to a display bug/incomplete interface, you'll need to jump on a Fed character, click the window, and jump it from progression tracker to commendation tracker. When you hit okay and close it, and switch over to your KDF character, it'll show your KDF Commendation stats.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiTataki View Post
Regarding the Marauder XP Bar; Click your name plate on the top left corner.

It will bring up a detailed Commendations XP Bar, which is tracking your Marauder XP progress.

I've yet to actually hit the required 2500 Marauder XP on my KDF, though, so I don't know if it's actually leveling properly. But all the XP You're getting IS being tracked - the DOFF Screen just doesn't properly display it.

Edit:
Due to a display bug/incomplete interface, you'll need to jump on a Fed character, click the window, and jump it from progression tracker to commendation tracker. When you hit okay and close it, and switch over to your KDF character, it'll show your KDF Commendation stats.
I'll try this. But there's still long time missions that give 0 in the descriptions even.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-23-2011, 08:44 AM
I see the number for Marauding being tracked there like you said. So that's one issue down I guess. Now about getting missions with no mission type rewards even though they take hours to complete. It seems ones one point is in the spot then every mission type of that kind finally opens up giving mission xp.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-24-2011, 07:44 PM
Yes, the progress screen does display -1/0 for both kdf marauding and for fed diplomacy.

Also, the commendation screen does not appear for "new" kdf toons. A friend told me to:
1. Log out
2. Log back in to a fed toon (hopefully not trapped in ESD load (see other posts, [please Heretic, see other posts!])
3. Click on commendations with fed toon
4. Log back out
5. Log back in to kdf toon
6. Click "level rewards" bar at top of screen

Now, you will see a commendations screen for your kdf toon, complete with your amount of marauding exp...

However, this makes the normal rank rewards screen DISAPPEAR!!! (different bug altogether...)