Lt. Commander
# 21
10-19-2011, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Is it asked to much to get at least 2 Holo-chars copied to Tribble? I dont want to copy my whole army of 9 chars, but an equiped KDF and Fed would be nice to have...
ohhh come on now ,you read the reason why not if you read the posting and it made sence , lets work with cryptic a bit. personaly i feel like we got to do thid sooner then i figured we would.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-19-2011, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
ohhh come on now ,you read the reason why not if you read the posting and it made sence , lets work with cryptic a bit. personaly i feel like we got to do thid sooner then i figured we would.
I see the reason behind the limitation, otherwise I'd ask for beeing able to transfer as many chars as I want.

But I'm not asking for unlimitet transfer, just for one transfer per faction to test both sides.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-19-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I see the reason behind the limitation, otherwise I'd ask for beeing able to transfer as many chars as I want.

But I'm not asking for unlimitet transfer, just for one transfer per faction to test both sides.
This...

I know I made a mistake by deleting my toon over there. I just want to test anotehr toon over there instead of the one that I had orig put there/

Will thay allow this?
Lt. Commander

Good day. Might I inquire as to which Tribble are you trying to copy your character into. F2P Tribble or the Redshirt Tribble. Also, you need to go to the Website and from there you can copy your character from Holo to any test tribble. Go to, star trek online website. log in. go to the directory that says support. you'll see a drop down menu, click on the public test. You only need to be logged in on the website.

Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeayea911 View Post
This...

I know I made a mistake by deleting my toon over there. I just want to test anotehr toon over there instead of the one that I had orig put there/

Will thay allow this?
Your toon is attached to your account. I believe that F2P Test Tribble is reading your account hence you can't copy over another toon be it Klingon or Federation. You might just have to created a new toon on the test tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-21-2011, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg_LSM
Will not give me my characters from holodeck to choose for character copy. Have only 1 toon on Tribble at this time. Tribble tells me I have 4 unrestricted slots still available.
Which Tribble test; F2P Test Tribble or Redshirt Test Tribble

F2P: Only allows 1 copy character from holodeck. you can create a new character. To copy your character from holodeck, you need to be signed onto the star trek website. look for the Support (upper right corner) click on the Support button, a drop down menu comes up: Public Test button. click on that. Check out the procedure as to how to copy your toon. Also remember that to copy your toon to F2P is final and if you decide to delete your copied toon in F2P you can't copy anymore toons from the holodeck to F2P.

Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-21-2011, 12:40 PM
same problem! with me!
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-21-2011, 01:02 PM
also can't copy