Lt. Commander
I don't know if they are testing the conversion to F2P with these transfers but I'm missing a few of the ships that I already paid for on Holodeck. I have almost all of the ships except for the refits and a few of the lower level ones. I'm missing my Vulcan D'Kyr, TOS Enterprise, Both Nebula's and the T3 Excelsior. ... and the NX-01 is nowhere in site....

I just want to know if this is suppose to be like this or should I have my ships?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2011, 07:36 PM
The Tribble C-Store is not attached to the Holodeck C-Store (except that any C-Point purchases will also appear on Tribble as part of your Test Points). D'Angelo has previously stated that none of the Holodeck unlocks will be coming to the F2P test.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychogobstopper
The Tribble C-Store is not attached to the Holodeck C-Store (except that any C-Point purchases will also appear on Tribble as part of your Test Points). D'Angelo has previously stated that none of the Holodeck unlocks will be coming to the F2P test.
I must have miss that, Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Just took the time to find the original post for another thread, so I figured I might as well come back here and link to it here as well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven D'Angelo
First, Tribble is a special case test environment like nothing we've done before. Nothing you have unlocked on Holodeck will appear as unlocked on Tribble. Tribble is a completely closed environment. We are isolating this environment so we can see how the game looks to players who are not arriving with 20 months of purchases behind them, and to see how the game holds up.

Once we finish this test cycle, we plan to return Tribble to the way it used to work. As far as we can tell, this is a one time kind of test for us. There is so much changing within the game, that we needed a more isolated environment in order to study and then correct the things we do wrong.