Lt. Commander
# 11
10-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Yeah I found the same, Excel still as it was, and I also have the T3 but thats still as it was on Holo. Dropped my MVAM and went to repick it up so see if that would affect its change too but of course, lost it... So I am NOT going to drop my T5 and spend points in the store again to get it.

Your conversion needs some work Devs, coz it ain't working that well...
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-19-2011, 06:23 PM
My excel transfered over without getting any new console slot. However, when I cked the C-store on ships I found that I could get the T3 excel for free. It came with the console and I took it out of the T3 and put it over to the T5. It auto upgraded to 7.6 power to all stations in the T5 excel..
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-19-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
My excel transfered over without getting any new console slot. However, when I cked the C-store on ships I found that I could get the T3 excel for free. It came with the console and I took it out of the T3 and put it over to the T5. It auto upgraded to 7.6 power to all stations in the T5 excel..
They are not the same console.

The T3 console is a bonus to efficiency skills and only has the 3 transwarp destinations, the T5 console has advanced in the name and is a bonus to performance skills and has the rest of the transwarp destinations.

It's interesting that you could claim the T3 on tribble without spending C-Store points though.

Oh -- and on the TTS channel ZeroniusRex mentioned that the T5 not updating is indeed a bug.