Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
Is anybody else having issues going to Earth Spacedock on Tribble where it takes a very long time to load and gets stuck around 95%?, this issue is making it impossible for me to test my Starfleet Character on the Tribble Test Server, I do not have this issue with my KDF Character.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Earth Spacedock
10-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Yeah I know what you mean, it has been that to me also. Yesterday it took 25 mins to load. Hopefully they will read this thread and fix it soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2011, 08:33 AM
There are a few posts about this throughout the forums, mainly in the feedback section
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix0827 View Post
Yeah I know what you mean, it has been that to me also. Yesterday it took 25 mins to load. Hopefully they will read this thread and fix it soon.
I hope they can get it fixed for us soon, im eager to check my DOFFs and other goodies but cant yet
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-19-2011, 09:44 AM
There some things you can do that will help, they are for me any way

1) on your launcher set it to safe mode

2) in options(video) turn off Dynamic lighting and set shading to low
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-19-2011, 02:15 PM
I have had the same problem. Sometimes it's fairly quick, some times it takes so long that by the time it's done I've gotten the red 10 minute idle warning, and once it took so long the connection timed out. And still the loading screen didn't go away, it just started that little clock it's so fond of and kept on running up the seconds till I called in task manager to referee...

Ive also experienced a rather higher concentration of crashes beaming around Sol, and spacedock in particular, than I have had anywhere else. (Considering other locations where it occurs, I suspect that one's something to do with the transporter sound effect.)

The Dynamic lighting thing can't be it on my end. I've always had trouble with that, and so as of the Devidian arc I've kept it switched off.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-22-2011, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STO_Mac
There some things you can do that will help, they are for me any way

1) on your launcher set it to safe mode

2) in options(video) turn off Dynamic lighting and set shading to low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
I have had the same problem. Sometimes it's fairly quick, some times it takes so long that by the time it's done I've gotten the red 10 minute idle warning, and once it took so long the connection timed out. And still the loading screen didn't go away, it just started that little clock it's so fond of and kept on running up the seconds till I called in task manager to referee...

Ive also experienced a rather higher concentration of crashes beaming around Sol, and spacedock in particular, than I have had anywhere else. (Considering other locations where it occurs, I suspect that one's something to do with the transporter sound effect.)

The Dynamic lighting thing can't be it on my end. I've always had trouble with that, and so as of the Devidian arc I've kept it switched off.
Cheers for the Info guys i have tried turning off dynamic lighting to but still doesn't work for me
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-22-2011, 06:29 AM
Have also experienced this with many of the exploration missions. The loading screen will take roughly 2 to 3 minutes just going from 0 to 3 percent.
Lt. Commander
# 9
11-04-2011, 10:09 AM
Much add things for us to spend the money on the c-store, but you continue without fixing the problem of transfer in the land base, a great job Cryptic. Come tribble wanted to play but I can not.
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girfud View Post
Much add things for us to spend the money on the c-store, but you continue without fixing the problem of transfer in the land base, a great job Cryptic. Come tribble wanted to play but I can not, when will it be for free will continue to happen, or we will have to pay separately to enter?.
My guess is they need to install a few more servers to cope with demand
Closed Thread