Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I just got to diplomacy tier 4 and noticed that I didnt get a Doff reward for it eventhough the store did pop up.
Is this intentional because of the ambassador reward we get reaching T4 or a bug?
Was hoping for a nice purple Orion..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar_the_Hooded View Post
I just got to diplomacy tier 4 and noticed that I didnt get a Doff reward for it eventhough the store did pop up.
Is this intentional because of the ambassador reward we get reaching T4 or a bug?
Was hoping for a nice purple Orion..
My transfered toon to Tribble was an ambassador on Holo, and he did not receive the Purple BO, although he did receive all the duty officer rewards.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Geez, I hope we get one. I am going to be at T4 tonight.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I didnt get one at level 1
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-19-2011, 01:53 PM
The Tier 4 Diplomacy BOFFs aren't hooked up yet. Known issue. Perhaps they will be in tomorrows patch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 Blue and Purple at Tier 3
10-19-2011, 01:54 PM
I got a Blue and a Purple at Tier 3, I don't know if I got my purple early, or if it is supposed to be this way, I assumed I would get a Green, Blue, and Purp at Tier 4. If you get nothing, it could be a bug that gives you the purple early. I will make Tier 4 tonight, I guess I will see.

I noticed when I transeferred my Toon from holodeck, which has full Diplomacy, that I only got to pick the DOff's I got up to Tier 3. I was wondering why I didn't get extra for Tier 4 but i figured it was a bug related to the transfer. I figuered I would find out when I made Tier 4 with my first tribble toon.

Personally, I hope we get another pick, instead of it being a bug that give you the Purp pick early. But I am sure its the latter.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Tier IV for Diplomacy and Marauding will be a new purple bridge officer of the opposite faction. This is not hooked up at the moment, however. Diplomacy and Marauding will give cross-faction duty officers at lower tiers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8 Thanks!!
10-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Tier IV for Diplomacy and Marauding will be a new purple bridge officer of the opposite faction. This is not hooked up at the moment, however. Diplomacy and Marauding will give cross-faction duty officers at lower tiers.
Thank you for the clarification Heretic, you are awesome as always.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Is this going to be retroactive for us who already claimed one of the existing exchange-officers from the Ambassador's store?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.j
Is this going to be retroactive for us who already claimed one of the existing exchange-officers from the Ambassador's store?
If you're asking if you get one of the new purple cross faction BOFFs, the answer is yes.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 PM.