Lt. Commander
I just got to diplomacy tier 4 and noticed that I didnt get a Doff reward for it eventhough the store did pop up.
Is this intentional because of the ambassador reward we get reaching T4 or a bug?
Was hoping for a nice purple Orion..
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar_the_Hooded View Post
I just got to diplomacy tier 4 and noticed that I didnt get a Doff reward for it eventhough the store did pop up.
Is this intentional because of the ambassador reward we get reaching T4 or a bug?
Was hoping for a nice purple Orion..
My transfered toon to Tribble was an ambassador on Holo, and he did not receive the Purple BO, although he did receive all the duty officer rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Geez, I hope we get one. I am going to be at T4 tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2011, 01:07 PM
I didnt get one at level 1
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-19-2011, 01:53 PM
The Tier 4 Diplomacy BOFFs aren't hooked up yet. Known issue. Perhaps they will be in tomorrows patch.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Blue and Purple at Tier 3
10-19-2011, 01:54 PM
I got a Blue and a Purple at Tier 3, I don't know if I got my purple early, or if it is supposed to be this way, I assumed I would get a Green, Blue, and Purp at Tier 4. If you get nothing, it could be a bug that gives you the purple early. I will make Tier 4 tonight, I guess I will see.

I noticed when I transeferred my Toon from holodeck, which has full Diplomacy, that I only got to pick the DOff's I got up to Tier 3. I was wondering why I didn't get extra for Tier 4 but i figured it was a bug related to the transfer. I figuered I would find out when I made Tier 4 with my first tribble toon.

Personally, I hope we get another pick, instead of it being a bug that give you the Purp pick early. But I am sure its the latter.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-19-2011, 02:22 PM
Tier IV for Diplomacy and Marauding will be a new purple bridge officer of the opposite faction. This is not hooked up at the moment, however. Diplomacy and Marauding will give cross-faction duty officers at lower tiers.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Thanks!!
10-19-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Tier IV for Diplomacy and Marauding will be a new purple bridge officer of the opposite faction. This is not hooked up at the moment, however. Diplomacy and Marauding will give cross-faction duty officers at lower tiers.
Thank you for the clarification Heretic, you are awesome as always.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Is this going to be retroactive for us who already claimed one of the existing exchange-officers from the Ambassador's store?
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.j
Is this going to be retroactive for us who already claimed one of the existing exchange-officers from the Ambassador's store?
If you're asking if you get one of the new purple cross faction BOFFs, the answer is yes.