Lt. Commander
As kdf go to the skill respec vendor ,open ur skill tree before pressing the respec button and you will crash .

step 1
stand next to skill vendor

step2
Open you skill list.(leave it open)

Step 3
Chat with vendor and press respec and you crash.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
As kdf go to the skill respec vendor ,open ur skill tree before pressing the respec button and you will crash .

step 1
stand next to skill vendor

step2
Open you skill list.(leave it open)

Step 3
Chat with vendor and press respec and you crash.
Awesome catch! Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2011, 01:05 PM
Nice one!

I'm only found UI problems for KFD using Boff training vendor and Dabo table at Drozana.

Boff training vendor at 1st city. I open both the personnel's skills manual (U) and the vendor manual when I do it. After buying a skill for one Boff, all options are grayed out and I can't buy anything more. I have to completely exit the vendor manual, talk to him again and buy another skill. I have to buy one at a time.

At the dabo table, there are 3 places where you can select which number to place bet in. Every time I open up the pull-down manual and select a number, the manual doesn't retract by itself, and I can't move onto the next selection. I have to click somewhere empty to force close the pull-down manual, and then go open the next one. The selection is made, but the pull-down manual stays open. I don't recall this happening for Fed, definitely not happening in Holodeck right now.