Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Bug
10-20-2011, 01:21 AM
My KDF Officer is unable to start the Cold Call mission, despite previously having completed all the story arcs prior. Since the new episodic linear progression setup, I now have nothing else I can do to progress further in a timely manner.

Subsequently, it would appear that the ticket system on TTS is not working properly, as all attempts to file a ticket have returned failure messages.

Currently am Brigadier General 3, and completed the Federation War, Fek'lhri and the Romulan Mystery Arcs, so I should otherwise meet all the requirements to begin the mission, but attempting to hail Ambassador Surah get no response. If I attempt to hail through the "Hail" button on the main Overview Screen, I get no dialog options from Surah except to end the conversation. Attempting to hail through the "More" button and manually hailing from the main entry for the Breen Arc is impossible, as the option is greyed out.

Presumably, this means I am somehow not flagged as being able to continue to the mission, despite having previously completed all the Romulan Missions.

My only thought is that somehow it did not properly complete the last Romulan mission, "Darkness Before the Dawn", as it is completely greyed out. I can not "Replay" this mission, but I also do not have it in my mission log.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 02:16 AM
You need to be Major General 3 to start the breen missions. Probably because it has been moved back as last on Federation side as well. Subsequently, Cold Storage requires MG 4 and so on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2011, 03:38 AM
That's interesting. Odd place for the quests to stop you short. Guess I'll have to grind explorations.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2011, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiTataki View Post
That's interesting. Odd place for the quests to stop you short. Guess I'll have to grind explorations.
I'd suggest borg alerts and the KDF mirror both are 5x skill zones, you can get 1-2 levels in a kdf mirror event.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2011, 05:57 AM
I have been having the same issues and thought that maybe at least MG1 would have been enough to start an arc. Where does it tell you that you need to be MG3 to start the missions?
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-20-2011, 06:32 AM
As far as I know the only way to find the required levels for the missions is to either read it on the board or get the mission. I ran into that problem way to many times on my KDF character to get to LT General, never-minding that my Fed character is already a VA and I'm not half way thru the story arcs.