Lt. Commander
# 11
10-21-2011, 07:26 AM
*puts face on keyboard and rolls it around*

Still haven't won.

*rolls more and harder*

Nope... X is OP! I Demand something to help me!

*rolls it around some more, face is starting to bruise*

DAMNIT

*Rolls it around even more, massive bleeding starts*

I still don't win?
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-21-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo

Still haven't won.

*rolls more and harder*

DAMNIT

I still don't win?
You are doing it wrong. You have to roll from Z-key to Backspace key :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Cryptic has deemed counters OP so all counters have been nerfed and all confuse powers have been buffed and will continue to be buffed until you realize this is actually carebear online. Now back to regularly scheduled cryptic criticism
Carebear is fine if I can acurately play Boris-the-Bear under teh same rule set. Currently thats not possible in my opinion. The pendulumn has swung too far.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Carebear is fine if I can acurately play Boris-the-Bear under teh same rule set. Currently thats not possible in my opinion. The pendulumn has swung too far.

Then they need to buff confuse until you are confused enough to play with the pendulum with the curretn rules.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-21-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I'd say that is the minimum but... to be honest... even if sci team would REALLY work it would suck because you'd have to go with all the time.
And if that were the case... the ability that is to counter is worthless. A loose loose situation.

For other abilitys... well you cant counter everything. In some cases you simply have to live with the negative effects of a debuff in change for a bonus, for example.

But with AMS and SS... well its there all the time. You cant go with "well I've to overcome that by other means" with a debuff wich is there during the whole game...
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-21-2011, 09:13 AM
For every time I get AMS'ed, I do one more push-up for my morning exercise routine. For every time I get scrammed, or USE scrams on others, I do one more sit-up.

It's a great way to stay in shape AND to limit my time pvp'ing so I can do other things around the apartment.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
So... I got AMS'ed today..... (rant)
Which is why I fly an Exploration refit. When separated the saucer gets its own copy of AMS. It's a two for one.

Maybe I should PvP more often... I was having a lot of fun in Ker'rat last night annoying the Klinks, until someone showed up with a carrier and spammed us all to death.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-21-2011, 12:11 PM
Hey guys, I know there is this really annoying thing so I like totally do it. It's like totally fun when I do it! Sucks when everyone else does it to me though. But hey! I know how to do this really annoying thing!

I'm obnoxious! Someone pay attention to me! Please.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
I'd say that is the minimum but... to be honest... even if sci team would REALLY work it would suck because you'd have to go with all the time.
And if that were the case... the ability that is to counter is worthless. A loose loose situation.

For other abilitys... well you cant counter everything. In some cases you simply have to live with the negative effects of a debuff in change for a bonus, for example.

But with AMS and SS... well its there all the time. You cant go with "well I've to overcome that by other means" with a debuff wich is there during the whole game...
A reliable counter would be a start though in the right direction for balance of how these abilities are used in combat. After that fix then they would have a better idea how abused said powers are and how to hopefully correct it.

At least that what my mind tells me, lying ******* that it can be at times.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo

Still haven't won.

*rolls more and harder*

DAMNIT

I still don't win?
Buy a soft keyboard and duct tape it around you head.
Get two wiffle bats and beat your self into victory with easy head shots?
All the rolling is giving me a crick in my neck.