AMS to me only means one thing.

Evasive Maneuvers + Engine Battery. :p
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-22-2011, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
All the rolling made me go roll my own "cigarettes"
Want to know how it feels to do both the flexible keyboard and have a smoke in the South USA in the hieght of the humid summer months?
(that whole Mason/Dixon line, you ain't from around here?, Wave to you on the sidewalk and say Hi, grits south area - not them other south areas.)

Duct tape the flexible keyboard as earlier described, point your head up to see can see out and wrap a scalding hot water soaked wool army blanket around yourself from the midchest and shoulders up and breathe.*

Otherwise its beautifull countryside and warm hearted people.

* the scalding water army blanket description of souhtern humidty in the summer months was in fact the idea of another southerner and not myself. I merely borrowed it as the best way the explaining it to non-southerners.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post

Exactly becuase the ST is on cool down?
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post

Like with Scramble, AMS can also make your evasives misfire.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2099
The only change that should be made (unless it has been already) would be to make AMS effective against cloaked ships since cloaking should only effect detection. Weapons that don't require an active target lock to use should be effective against all cloaked ships.
You got it right Cryptic. AMS is effective and it's canon.
Good job.

PS: You can get rid of PSW and carriers now.
I like the changes I'm seeing to this game.

CANON
He you opened my eyes! ITS CANON! Of course. Great. You are so right and we were so wrong.

So when will my captured Chief engienier-console arrive for KDF?
Causes Klingon weapons to completly ignore Federation shields permanently.

Quote:
...is effective and it's canon.
Good job.

CANON
And when will the EM-pulse console will be there for kdf? Causes a solar plasma ejection that destroys everything within 100 million km = every ship on the map beside the own one.

Quote:
...is effective and it's canon.
Good job.

CANON
Sure Cryptic gets this right, I mean they are doing such a great job on f2p and ecomomy changes, sure those completle fine and balanced and
Quote:
CANON
things will be there soon.
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
So... I got AMS'ed today.....

What else?
I'll just PM it too you instead.^ ^ its here... somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-22-2011, 11:47 AM
Spread the AMS <3
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-22-2011, 05:51 PM
I think it would be good for Cryptic to recognize that the Star Trek universe is just not well suited to PvP and focus solely on creating new content for PvE. PvPers can still do PvP and just agree beforehand on what magic powers to use or not use or better yet let them fight it out with nothing but basic armament and basic powers ( a level playing field is the ultimate balance).
The ability to team up and accomplish objectives is great.
Missions with objectives that incorporate PvP would be cool (Feds have to repair array and Klinks have to stop them or visa versa) no respawning and after the battle the winning team completes the mission and gets the rewards.
I'd like to see all but the most basic powers stripped out and replaced with consoles.

Soon with F2P there will be a huge influx of new players wanting to check out STO.
It's a great opportunity to present this game as what it's supposed to be.
Star Trek Online.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-22-2011, 06:07 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies. ~Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 40
10-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Want to know how it feels to do both the flexible keyboard and have a smoke in the South USA in the hieght of the humid summer months?
(that whole Mason/Dixon line, you ain't from around here?, Wave to you on the sidewalk and say Hi, grits south area - not them other south areas.)

Duct tape the flexible keyboard as earlier described, point your head up to see can see out and wrap a scalding hot water soaked wool army blanket around yourself from the midchest and shoulders up and breathe.*

Otherwise its beautifull countryside and warm hearted people.

* the scalding water army blanket description of souhtern humidty in the summer months was in fact the idea of another southerner and not myself. I merely borrowed it as the best way the explaining it to non-southerners.
We are only warm hearted because the sun heats us so.