Lt. Commander
# 31
10-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
Fixed.

/10 char
i think there are some "nots" where there should be a now. I could be wrong.
Edit: I am. So you're making these ships Premium ships with extra benefits over the regular Tier 5 ones?

SO now I am forced into your P2W scheme? Great. Not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
Quote:
  • Returned the ability to craft uncommon or rare even-mark gear, but with a cost in dilithium in addition to crafting materials.
    • The dilithium cost is a percentage of the cost to flat out buy the item from the dilithium store. The dilithium cost percentage increases with the rank of the item you’re crafting.
Every fleet crafter in the game just retired. Congratulations.
Yes, this change doesn't sound like fun at all. Seems to invalidate the appeal of crafting entirely. And why scale the percentage if the item price is already scaling in the first place?
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Problems with crafting costing DIL is that crafters cant sell their itmes for DIL only EC this in my book is way stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Accurate. Since those powers wouldnt be swappable to another ship there was no real need to make it a console.
Uhm, true. But if you made it a console, the players would have needed to put that console in a console slot to use the power. Now they can use the power WITHOUT giving up the console. Balancing anyone? And if that's really the case, why did Thomas make Federation cloaking console icons? Something doesn't add up...
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Where's the Sao Palo class ship?? I am waiting on pins and needles for my quad cannons.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-20-2011, 10:31 AM
*sigh* This line would have really made me happy, too bad its not there.
- Restored Vice Admiral ship Token
Lt. Commander
# 36
WOOHOO finally KA has been released party on KA tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 37
hey how about infected ground not giving loot. i have ran it 2 times now and both i did not get a loot bag. thats at the end...the first run... me and another guy did get any thing,
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-20-2011, 10:32 AM
Quote:
[*]Azlesa Expanse exploration missions are no longer a daily, so it no longer awards dilithium.
One day shy of getting my T5 ship and you all pull the rug from beneath my feet and add two extra days.
Lt. Commander
# 39
Quote:
Accurate. Since those powers wouldnt be swappable to another ship there was no real need to make it a console.
But why they resive a extra console slot then???? Thanks for make this game even more PAY TO WIN!!!
Lt. Commander
# 40
Quote:
Stealth editing the patch notes.
So the fix for the STFs are listed where...?

I don't see the stealth edit that addressed the crashes to desktops during STFs...or is the fix the mention about the loot drops for dead people?

EDIT: Sorry, see it there on the second line. My bad.
Closed Thread