Lt. Commander
# 1 (KDF) 10/20 patch
10-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Crafting recipes:
There are no even mark crafting recipies showing KDF side.

Tailor.
Selecting any "armored" uniform put the character into the Acdemy uniform and cannot be changed out of. The normal armored uniform is not there
(I went there to see if I was going to be able to put on the KDF Honor Guard look seeing my toon has the full Mk X ground set)

C-Store:
The Koro't'inga picture in the in game C-store is showing the Vor Kang image.
(and why no Vor Kang???????)

Exchange:
Federation DOFF's still purchasable by KDF characters.

Shipyard:
Vor Kang listed in ship yard. Crypic Points prices are not listed.

DOFF system.
STILL cannot see current progress in Marauder progression.

COMMENTARY::
Dear Cryptic. You do not want to hear what I am thinking right now. Thank you for including the KDF Academy in this patch. It looks quite nice, if a tad overly... rustic... I am uninteresed overly much with what fedration faction has recieved. I am very concerned with what KDF faction has recieved, or more especially oter then the academy, what the KDF faction haa not recieved.

Khemaraa sends.

I suspect I will find more oversights
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 11:17 AM
You cannot purchase the Vor'Kang period it seems...still...
Tried to buy what I thought was it based on the picture (that's what I get for not having my glasses on to read the text) and had got the Kor'tinga instead (which I'm above lvl for), because the VorKang pic was under the wrong spot...
Still can only see it in the Cstore when you are at the ship requisitions officer in the shipyard and the "buy" tab is grayed despite me having more than enough points to buy it...still....
Some of the new Klingon ships look...interesting...
It'd be great to get that 2nd grant of Cstore points sometime soon to try a few out before deciding which ones are worth buying when they hit Holodeck.
Havn't looked at the acadamy yet, have to relax after being so about the purchase of a ship I didn't want because the stupid picture is wrong...
stupid glasses...stupid wrong picture...