Lt. Commander
Hey!

So I am one level from getting to the big 51. I have already decided to get a Intrepid Class Refrit as a VA.
But I need some help and suggestions what powers I should use and kits.

My main aim is to be that healing guy keeps people alive on the ground and be a support craft in space by buffing teammates and such.
I have looked over the powers that the BO can use, but Im still a bit in the clouds over what to choose.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 01:13 PM
On the ground, try to get the Borg Medical Analyzer Kit. It provides heals aplenty while still offering Tachyon Harmonic.

In space: Your Reman Bridge officer if you got one should have TSSIII as a default skill. Not a whole lot of skills in space actually buff your allies other than inherent captain skills like Science Fleet or Fire on My Mark, but you can heal your teammates, Root other ships with tractor beam, Gravity well, etc, power drain your opponents with tykens rift, or confuse your opponents with scramble sensors. All are things that would help out your teammates considerably.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2011, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearWessle
On the ground, try to get the Borg Medical Analyzer Kit. It provides heals aplenty while still offering Tachyon Harmonic.

In space: Your Reman Bridge officer if you got one should have TSSIII as a default skill. Not a whole lot of skills in space actually buff your allies other than inherent captain skills like Science Fleet or Fire on My Mark, but you can heal your teammates, Root other ships with tractor beam, Gravity well, etc, power drain your opponents with tykens rift, or confuse your opponents with scramble sensors. All are things that would help out your teammates considerably.
Hmm, don't think I got the Reman bridge officer, need to check on that when I get home from work.

Borg Medical Analyzers kit, where can I obtain that? Is it crafting?

Otherwise, thanks a lot from the suggestions, going to be busy tonight at Earth Spacedock
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2011, 01:26 PM
I got mine as a mission reward from running the cure, but I think you can trade for it at battlegroup omega for marks of valor.