Lt. Commander
# 41
10-20-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I say both.

When the Nagus is worried I think that is a sign to almost panic.
Whoever has the "Don't Panic" signature. I think it's time to switch it over to "Panic!"
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-20-2011, 03:38 PM
You know, it really ****es me off.

But for my fleet, Federation Command, i was planning on creating a special crafting division/subfleet.
It would be an awesome thing to stockpile mass quantities of resources and to be able to supply every person in the main fleet with pretty much anything he needs.
I was even going to create multiple awards/medals within the fleet to show regonition for efficient and dedicated crafters.

But...

Cryptic just shot this entire grand plan to pieces.
Crash and burn... thanks a lot Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Summary of the blog post goes as follows. If you want to craft anything, do it now before the f2p launch!

Seriously, why are you turning this game into an Asian grind fest?
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-20-2011, 03:41 PM
While I kind of get what you guys are trying to do by adding Refined Dilithium, its not the right way to do it since its not tradeable. This change makes the false assumption that everyone will craft. This makes it so players can't craft for their friends or alts. I think it would be better to increase the anomaly cost and/or maybe use some amount of un-refined DiLithium.
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Hint to the Devs: it goes without saying that there are always going to be some people who hate anything you do. But when "everyone" hates something, it might just be a bad idea. But alas, this goes back to my previous post, so hints might not make a difference.
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-20-2011, 03:44 PM
I vote no to this change in crafting as well.

Do crafters not have enough grinding to do to get the samples and rare samples without having to grind dilithium as well?

Way to go on making crafting even less fun/usefull.
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-20-2011, 03:45 PM
At least they had the good sense not to make dilithium needed at every level. Still, though, more needs to be done imo.
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1983 View Post
At least they had the good sense not to make dilithium needed at every level. Still, though, more needs to be done imo.
ssssh, don't give them ideas.
Lt. Commander
# 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Hint to the Devs: it goes without saying that there are always going to be some people who hate anything you do. But when "everyone" hates something, it might just be a bad idea. But alas, this goes back to my previous post, so hints might not make a difference.
LOL..very true...Ive only seen like 1 guy who agrees with this..

Its pretty much hands down hated and it just reeks of over the top money grabbing
Lt. Commander
# 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger_SB
... Adding Dilithium to crafting is a terrible idea. ...

To be honest: Old so called "Crafting" was a quite boring experience and no fun at all (at least there was an outcome in EC) Now its even worse.
If you're changing the crafting system this way, there is no more reason to craft at all.
Nothing more left to say about this: