Lt. Commander
# 11
10-21-2011, 06:41 AM
Jeremy is the one who will bring balance to the force. Oh wait wrong game move along nothing to see here.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkaczs View Post
Jeremy is the one who will bring balance to the force. Oh wait wrong game move along nothing to see here.
yup he definitely joined the dark side tbh...

STOked were all too happy to blow smoke up the devs behinds when things were going good, but im not too sure they want to rock the boat and pop a salvo over the nose of U.S.S. Cryptic when things are not going so well, they have become to cosey and juiced in with the devs now to have carry any real weight with me, they stopped being objective when they were hypnotized by all the shiney shiney Cryptic showed them lol.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by washproof View Post
yup he definitely joined the dark side tbh...

STOked were all too happy to blow smoke up the devs behinds when things were going good, but im not too sure they want to rock the boat and pop a salvo over the nose of U.S.S. Cryptic when things are not going so well, they have become to cosey and juiced in with the devs now to have carry any real weight with me, they stopped being objective when they were hypnotized by all the shiney shiney Cryptic showed them lol.
Well the new STOked is going to be a little more critical of the stuff cryptic is doing wrong but we will also give the kudos on the stuff they do right. So watch the new episodes that come out and join the live stream to have your opinions heard.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-21-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkaczs View Post
Well the new STOked is going to be a little more critical of the stuff cryptic is doing wrong but we will also give the kudos on the stuff they do right. So watch the new episodes that come out and join the live stream to have your opinions heard.
Cool, sounds good to me, the community needs that right now, sombody to champion our view as right now they seem to be falling on deaf ears...

thumbs up
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-21-2011, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousavster View Post
STOked is not run, financed or in anyway affiliated to Cryptic in any manor except that its a show about STO
You are right, but they were not journalists either, they came off as cheerleaders.
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Jeremy will be working with me, actually. We have a number of things already planned to give him the opportunity to learn the systems from the inside.
My bad...

So he's gonna be a Heretic Henchman instead...

..."and just what do You take in your coffee Sir?" <snicker>

Can we call him JER-ETIC...? <chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-21-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Jeremy will be working with me, actually. We have a number of things already planned to give him the opportunity to learn the systems from the inside.
Learn systems? I didn't know your new office coffee maker was that complicated.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Learn systems? I didn't know your new office coffee maker was that complicated.
It's a CRYPTIC Coffeemaker of course it's Complicated. <chuckle>
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
It's a CRYPTIC Coffeemaker of course it's Complicated. <chuckle>
Perhaps not complicated... But it is 'documented' horribly!
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-21-2011, 10:09 AM
With Jeremy already working at Cryptic by the beginning of October, this would not have happened (the crafting announcement blog).