Lt. Commander
# 21
10-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
With Jeremy already working at Cryptic by the beginning of October, this would not have happened (the crafting announcement blog).
ROTFL ...

ummm... I don't know about how it works in your world, but in my world...

...a new employee doesn't get much (if any) say in the way things work.

Actually, the only thing JER-ETIC is probably running at this point... is the copy machine.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousavster View Post
STOked is not run, financed or in anyway affiliated to Cryptic in any manor except that its a show about STO
Which shocked me cause for a long long time I thought it was. I like the show and the information it puts out, but was always suspicious of how... "forgiving" they were to Cryptic. Kind of like how ET will always get the exclusives with the stars cause they will never bad mouth them.

Jeremy will be missed however.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsabonayev
Which shocked me cause for a long long time I thought it was. I like the show and the information it puts out, but was always suspicious of how... "forgiving" they were to Cryptic. Kind of like how ET will always get the exclusives with the stars cause they will never bad mouth them.

Jeremy will be missed however.
Only on the show...

Hopefully Soon, His presence as JER-ETIC, will be felt and seen throughout the game.

Lt. Commander
# 24
10-21-2011, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousavster View Post
STOked is not run, financed or in anyway affiliated to Cryptic in any manor except that its a show about STO
Could have fooled me. The way they praised just about everything Cryptic has done since BETA, i assumed they were a P.R. firm employed by Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-21-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't think Jeremy and Chris ever did anything to hide the fact that they are STO fanbois.

But, anyways, thanks for the insight, League of Obvious Captains.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-21-2011, 01:50 PM
If STOked had been so critical and bashing towards the game like you guys seemingly wanted them to, then The show would have not been worth watching. We get plenty of that on these forums. It was nice to see a couple of guys once a week who still had some enthusiasm for the game.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiolysis
If STOked had been so critical and bashing toward the game like you guys seemingly wanted them to, then The show would have not been worth watching. We get plenty of that on these forums. It was nice to see a couple of guys once a week who still had some enthusiasm for the game.
I just liked the way they bounced off of each other.

(verbally not physically)
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-21-2011, 02:11 PM
For a second I thought they hired him:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Jeremy
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-21-2011, 10:40 PM
I remember Ron Jeremy. He was in Boondock Saints.

By the way, I wish J-man (the one from STOked) all the best of luck. After seeing STOked's round table preview I miss him all the more already. That said, I too would have jumped on such a job offer instantly. I bet he will manage to sneak his fungus missions from the foundry into the game as a full blown mission series.

Would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Who would make a serialized podcast about something he hated?