Lt. Commander
# 11
10-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfelczer View Post
You've said that in a few of these posts now but I don't try and spin anything -- I give my opinion on a matter and that's just it, my opinion.
LOL yeah, like FOX news is just their opinion and not spin
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaf View Post
Notes on the economy, it was shaping up really well, until you posted a dilithium requirement for crafting. PLease remove this or lessen its impact. Since players can't send dilithium to one another, fleet crafters are left holding the short end of the stick.
They could always fix it by rolling back to only allowing you to craft odd numbered tiers...
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
..All IS NOT well in the Land of OZ-TREK ...

The the Poppy Fields have over-run the land and the Yellow-Brick Road is almost Tarnished to the point of being beyond repair...

To say nothing of the fact that many of the Trek-kins are revolting and looking to dig up the Dead Witch-of-the West...

Perhaps it's time for the Crypt-Wizard to step out from behind the F2P Curtain that isn't hiding anything.

As a citizen of the great state of Kansas, i approve AND agree with your message!

*gives Targ bacon*
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
As a citizen of the great state of Kansas, i approve AND agree with your message!

*gives Targ bacon*

Good. Can you please translate for the rest of us.