Lt. Commander
# 1 So... I got AMS'ed today.
10-20-2011, 07:53 AM
So... I got AMS'ed today.....

What else? My tray + abilities totally stuck for the first time since this piece of crap consLOLe.
Ditch it Cryptic, or fix scramble sensors engine. Abilities wont fire, and now whole Tray is frozen?

I was really surprised by this O.o

(And no, for the nubies out here; It was no stun effect, unless there is a stun in the game which duration is 15 seconds or how long the duration of AMS is)
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 08:04 AM

I've been AMSed several times and it still feels dumb each time it happens. I think it will be a little more tolerable once they fix SS and AMS to allow proper self-targeting of Science Team in a ball of spam and ships. But who knows when they'll finish that fix with all of the f2p stuff going on.

I just hope you guys are giving the hurt to those who are abusing this stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2011, 08:11 AM
i wonder that you've experienced this the first time ..

i noticed it shortly after the release of that bloody crap of a console .. i tried to give a teammate a transfer shield strenght. nothing happend .. that's why i hate ams with such a passion ..
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2011, 08:14 AM
On a side note I experimented with the PDS console last night. Phaser turret PDS(free phaser procs), Plus alpha with AP and torps equals LOLsauce.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Keep the AMS console. It works just fine for me when I PvE and go against 3 frigate class NPC warships. There's no problems with AMS; you're using it wrong. If you want, I can log on in game and help you with it.

/cheers

PS: I'm using black letters now because I am lol'ing at Cryptic. I'm sorry, I can't help but lol at them.

Also, for those of you who actually think I'm serious and agree with me, please read the letters in black.

I love black letters. I feel like a ninja.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-21-2011, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marctraider View Post
So... I got AMS'ed today.....
So, I guess, u didnt meet Sternnetflotte AMS spam squad yet then Welcome to the green world! Recycle! ^^
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-21-2011, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanTom View Post
So, I guess, u didnt meet Sternnetflotte AMS spam squad yet then Welcome to the green world! Recycle! ^^
Ahh the cnh spamers ,,, they love the green :p
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-21-2011, 02:15 AM
Well imagine a pvp mach where you are AMSed 90% of the time... since thats what happens a lot recently when there is a high cruiser rate.

Sucks even more if your own "protection"-cruiser dont use it for reasons of fairness and... to admit it.. because he doesnt want to spend 10 bugs for a singel console....
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-21-2011, 06:28 AM
I like green, albeit a different green.

If the counter abilities functioned properly and gave reliable cure to the SS/AMS effects in combat I would actually bother to play on something besides tribble.
I can handle being SS or AMSed if I know that I can equip a BOff that has the counter ability that lets me clear the SS/AMS effects.
Currently that doesn't happen, ever.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-21-2011, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I like green, albeit a different green.

If the counter abilities functioned properly and gave reliable cure to the SS/AMS effects in combat I would actually bother to play on something besides tribble.
I can handle being SS or AMSed if I know that I can equip a BOff that has the counter ability that lets me clear the SS/AMS effects.
Currently that doesn't happen, ever.
Cryptic has deemed counters OP so all counters have been nerfed and all confuse powers have been buffed and will continue to be buffed until you realize this is actually carebear online. Now back to regularly scheduled cryptic criticism