Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
10-24-2011, 11:07 AM
i wondered why so many were just hanging out around ESD ....weird.:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
10-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Relax. Its part of a ferengi time-share scam before the KDF conquers the Federation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
10-24-2011, 03:31 PM
no replies to tickets..in fact, the ticket number I ref. at the start of this thread vanished. The 3 GM tix also magically gone...all with no replies or no PMs or nothing...F2P now = Failure 2 Pay attention.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
10-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Dr. Leonard McCoy
no replies to tickets..in fact, the ticket number I ref. at the start of this thread vanished. The 3 GM tix also magically gone...all with no replies or no PMs or nothing...F2P now = Failure 2 Pay attention.
It's been brought to their attention.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
10-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
It's been brought to their attention.
Im glad they let us know ....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
10-25-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnobber
i wondered why so many were just hanging out around ESD ....weird.:p
No no, you misunderstand. We're bringing shipments of KDF faction DOFFs in freeze storage for the DOFF store. It's a brisk business right now. Unfortunately, we've had KDF Faction BOFFs for Tier IV Diplomacy on backorder. We need to step up slaver press gang ac-- I mean recruitment to meet the demand.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
10-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borysthenis
No no, you misunderstand. We're bringing shipments of KDF faction DOFFs in freeze storage for the DOFF store. It's a brisk business right now. Unfortunately, we've had KDF Faction BOFFs for Tier IV Diplomacy on backorder. We need to step up slaver press gang ac-- I mean recruitment to meet the demand.
Ive been dropping off Slave girls for SE Command.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
10-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Dr. Leonard McCoy
Ive been dropping off Slave girls for SE Command.
Hey, I had a prisoner exchange mission in Sol System. Too bad it still takes 2 days to get my DOff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
10-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
Probably all new ones (I know at least 5).
Not all, at least the Refit ships seem to have proper transwarp (at least the ones I've got so far).
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:04 AM.