Lt. Commander
# 1 Reused Bridge officers
10-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I have been playing on Tribble exclusively, and I have noticed that when you visit your bridge, your officers are at multiple stations. I have one at the conn, and that same one is standing at the science station. I am still only a low level, and when I was at this level on Holodeck, the visit bridge option wasn't available, so I'm not sure if this is the case on Holodeck as well. On my Holodeck ship, the extra stations have been filled with generic officers. example, the engineering station will have someone there that say Engineering officer over their head.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2011, 05:24 AM
You should always have the option to visit the Bridge but on Holodeck it's hidden in a fairly lengthy drop down list. The same bug is present there as well though, it's been acknowledged (a while back) but no fix has made it to Holodeck yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2011, 08:13 AM
The BOFF glitch has been there since early August. Eventually they'll get to fixing it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-24-2011, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
The BOFF glitch has been there since early August.
Well, at least after Aug 8, because that was my last day until Oct 1. And before Aug 8 everything was still normal on the bridge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Eventually they'll get to fixing it.
hopefully. I hate it the way it is now.