Lt. Commander
I understand that with the new "economy" rolled out to eliminate all of the extraneous badges and tokens and what not was to clean up the currency's. However, you have basically taken away the "VALOR MARKS" and replaced them with the "RARE BORG SALVAGE" you have essentially removed a non-inventory-littering Item and are now forcing us to fill our inventory, granted they stack but still. If you are going to do that, at least make them into a currency since they are BOP anyways and we can't trade them, why make us waste our inventory room? Also might it be possible to allow the new gear to be purchased via the "rare" as well as the common and the unique drops?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2011, 11:54 AM
I agree . seems they took out one jumble of currency and put in another. I just don't get it takes rare salvage to buy weapons and other gear ( but not the high end ) and common to get the " good stuff " . Should be away to convert common to rare and so on .Just don't make sense to me , but what do i know
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2011, 12:26 PM
I would also like to sell them or trade trade tokens I dont need/want to other players.

for example I have 3 uncommon Borg PSG from infected.. I have both the Kellerun and Elite shield... dont need more of these.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2011, 03:29 PM
According to TV and movies money was not the driving force anymore so outside of Latinum, why do we even have any currencies?