Lt. Commander
# 1 Why not just sell..
10-22-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey...

If they want to add dilithium to crafting... why not just sell data samples and rare traces for it in a vendor?

That way you're not paying for the item when you craft it, and you have a choice, grind for traces, buy them for ec, or grind for dilithium or buy it from c-points

If dilithium is supposed to be a 'time spent' currency, this makes sense doesn't it? because it takes time spent to grind for the traces already.

just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-22-2011, 02:15 PM
Up the maerial requirements and buy amomaloous samples from a vendor with Dilithium or go grind them yourself?

Thats elegant, simple and strait forward.

I LIKE IT!
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-22-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyman2480 View Post
Hey...

If they want to add dilithium to crafting... why not just sell data samples and rare traces for it in a vendor?

That way you're not paying for the item when you craft it, and you have a choice, grind for traces, buy them for ec, or grind for dilithium or buy it from c-points

If dilithium is supposed to be a 'time spent' currency, this makes sense doesn't it? because it takes time spent to grind for the traces already.

just saying...
I believe this has been suggested already, but it's still an reasonable idea no matter how many times it's posted.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Great idea! If the random drop Gods are forsaking you that one rare particle trace you need, you have a backup plan.

This method gets dilithuium involved in crafting in a way that makes crafting MORE attractive.

You, sir, have got it nailed. Tune into this, devs!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Sounds good to me, I'd go with this. It'll be good for folks that've already maxed out their crafting skills and have a mountain of traces and samples sitting idle after building everything they want.