Lt. Commander
I have noticed that when a DOff Assignment comes back as a Critical Failure the mission does not appear in the Completed Missions list on the DOff UI. Instead you are simply told through the chat system (System chat channel) and none of the specifics are displayed.

This is a problem because without showing us the specifics we have no idea which DOff or DOffs were injured or more importantly died on the mission. We can't possibly be expected to remember every officer we've sent on assignment and which assignment they were sent on. Even the Captains had PADDs to help them keep track of these things.

Please look into this. Thank you.

Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 11:12 AM
I have been having this issue as well, but in the system chat all I ever get is a Mission Complete text, but no indication as to what the status of the mission was (so I am assuming failure). I have been trying to replicate it to see if it is related to specific missions, because I do still occasionally get failure notices in the progress tracker and get to see what happened, but so far have not been able to replicate it with any consistency, it just seems totally random.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Global_Spacecase
I have been having this issue as well, but in the system chat all I ever get is a Mission Complete text, but no indication as to what the status of the mission was (so I am assuming failure). I have been trying to replicate it to see if it is related to specific missions, because I do still occasionally get failure notices in the progress tracker and get to see what happened, but so far have not been able to replicate it with any consistency, it just seems totally random.
I see this mostly on my KDF character with Marauding missions. When you log in and see six Mission Complete messages and then only find three are available in the Complete listing you will also find that you have fewer DOffs than you did before..

Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 12:39 AM
This is a known issue. We are working on a fix, but UI time is currently at a premium, so I can't promise exactly when we'll have any specific issue addressed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-26-2011, 01:20 AM
I trust a fix for the Assignment log no longer showing the outcome of an assignment is in the pipeline as well.