Lt. Commander
# 41
10-26-2011, 11:13 AM
You're pretty much forced to spawn camp in Ker'rat.
If you give the Klinks a break they'll just gank you when they have the chance.
Better to deny them the zone for as long as possible while your buddies farm or whatever.
Entertaining when people (both sides) trash talk over and over again despite how many times they blow up.
Like they are totally disconnected from what's really happening.
Like teenagers. Oh wait.
nm
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Greetings,

For those of you who are un aware, it is impossible to get more then aproxmiately 15 players in any single instance of Ker'rat.

So these 20-1 or even sillyness like 50-1 is not possible.

10-1 perhaps if your the only Fed, and there are 10 Klingons, or Vice Versa.

Thank you, and continue to enjoy your day.

Web Death
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Oh but the stories are so much more interesting when you don't have to concern yourself with facts.
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-26-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Oh but the stories are so much more interesting when you don't have to concern yourself with facts.
But then the stories are stupid when you know the facts. :p
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-26-2011, 12:02 PM
"Fiction is the truth inside the lie. "
Stephen King

I would say something cute like Reality is the lie inside the truth. As 3-4 Klinks does equal 20 feds.... but that type of stuff likely belongs in Kerrat and not here. lol
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Greetings,

For those of you who are un aware, it is impossible to get more then aproxmiately 15 players in any single instance of Ker'rat.

So these 20-1 or even sillyness like 50-1 is not possible.

10-1 perhaps if your the only Fed, and there are 10 Klingons, or Vice Versa.
Interesting to know. Honestly I lost count of how many actual players were in there... between all the spammed fighters and repair drones and support ships and photonic fleet it certainly gave the feel of being an entire battle group.
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2099
You're pretty much forced to spawn camp in Ker'rat.
If you give the Klinks a break they'll just gank you when they have the chance.
Better to deny them the zone for as long as possible while your buddies farm or whatever.
I see spawn camping from both sides... though I try to avoid it whenever possible.

My only real gripe with the Klinks is their dishonorable tactic of waiting till a Fed is engaged with the Borg to decloak and attack. A true warrior does not engage his opponent in such a fashion.

Lately I've taken to trying to turn the tables a bit... fly around cloaked until a Klink decloaks to jump someone, then I decloak and jump them.
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-26-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
I see spawn camping from both sides... though I try to avoid it whenever possible.

My only real gripe with the Klinks is their dishonorable tactic of waiting till a Fed is engaged with the Borg to decloak and attack. A true warrior does not engage his opponent in such a fashion.

Lately I've taken to trying to turn the tables a bit... fly around cloaked until a Klink decloaks to jump someone, then I decloak and jump them.
So, it's dishonorable to take advantage of a Foe when they are preoccupied on the field of battle with another opponent? Silly Fed.
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-26-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post

Its a numbers game.
More feds means better chance of Feds winning.
So we do what is logical and attack you mid-mission to harras and keep you from completion while other Klinks go for the win.
I have suffered it often enough at fed hands to accept it as ok for a open pvp zone.

Spawn camping would be simple fix - two spawn points. The whole spawning together at end of the mission is silly.
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-26-2011, 02:30 PM
I wasn't going to share this, but kill your self before reset. Wait until everyone joins in the reset then push respawn. You now have the chance to spawn in a better place.