Lt. Commander
# 51
10-26-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I wasn't going to share this, but kill your self before reset. Wait until everyone joins in the reset then push respawn. You now have the chance to spawn in a better place.
You fed farmer you.

The other way to do it is fly about 40k past the fed spawn... wait for reset... then fly back to catch the guys doing this.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I wasn't going to share this, but kill your self before reset. Wait until everyone joins in the reset then push respawn. You now have the chance to spawn in a better place.
That only works for the Feds..

Klingons how ever can't leave that spawn point..
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
That only works for the Feds..

Klingons how ever can't leave that spawn point..
Well, I could care less about klinks :p
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-26-2011, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
So, it's dishonorable to take advantage of a Foe when they are preoccupied on the field of battle with another opponent? Silly Fed.
As part of a battle? No.
As in cloaking and waiting for the Borg to drop someone's shields before attacking?
That is the act of a coward regardless of who does it.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-26-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2099
As part of a battle? No.
As in cloaking and waiting for the Borg to drop someone's shields before attacking?
That is the act of a coward regardless of who does it.
1) don't let the borg drop your shield
2) don't let the borg drop your shield while your farming
3) don't let the borg drop your shiled with Klingons around
4) don't whine when you ignore 1-3.

Besides the borg was no doubt about to pop you with the incoming torps.... because you ignored 1-3.

"Always chase the enemy into bad footholds, obstacles at the side, and so on, using the virtues of the place to establish predominant positions from which to fight." - Miyamoto Musashi

Don't run into the borg... don't hang out in the borg... don't let me push you into the borg.
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-26-2011, 04:19 PM
[quote=Husanak;3831924]1) don't let the borg drop your shield
2) don't let the borg drop your shield while your farming
3) don't let the borg drop your shile with Klingons around
4) don't whine when you ignore 1-3.

Besides the borg was no doubt about to pop you with the incoming torps.... because you ignored 1-3.

1) Don't be a coward
2) Don't be a coward
3) Don't be a coward.

Don't try to defend being a coward. It won't work and you'll fly around with a big flashing COWARD sign on your ship. If you wanna walk up to people on the street who are carrying grocery bags and kick them in the nads go for it. Just don't try to brag about it afterwards cause you are a coward.
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-26-2011, 04:29 PM
You miss the point padawan.

Dude carrying his groceries... has no reason to expect to be kicked in the junk.

Dude stealing goodies from the borg... has EVERY reason to expect to be kicked in the junk.

So don't be so shocked.... don't engage 10 borg if there are klinks about... if you do keep an eye on the space behind you... I don't bother flying my fed much anymore... but really no klinks killed me while I was fighting borg.
I only fight borg if I am looking to bait the klink... or that dumb fed defiant.

Its a warzone... go there prepared to fight or go farm pve emblems.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-26-2011, 05:01 PM
You know.. I think what I find funny is that there is complaint about some one being a coward because they caused some one to hit the Respawn button in Ker'rat..

I wish Life had a Respawn button. Then we could be alot more reckless and run around wasp nests and never have to care if we get stung from the wasps, or the Bees that they were trying to invade.
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Does anyone else have a strong urge to go take some candy from a baby?
Lt. Commander
# 60
10-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Go ahead and be a coward.
See if I care. :p