Lt. Commander
# 61
10-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2099
Go ahead and be a coward.
See if I care. :p
You apparently do, other wise you wouldn't be so concerned for the players that you feel are doing just that.
Lt. Commander
# 62
10-27-2011, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Does anyone else have a strong urge to go take some candy from a baby?
Hale,you know me.....I'll take the baby and leave the candy.
Lt. Commander
# 63
10-27-2011, 02:57 AM
I always remember me that the klis are the bad guys in the Star Trek Universe, so for example when farming in Ker'rat I expect the worst! They attack all together a single fed without mercy doing all the tricks not because they are cowards, it's only their nature to be so aggressive...
Lt. Commander
# 64
10-27-2011, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Don't try to defend being a coward. It won't work and you'll fly around with a big flashing COWARD sign on your ship. If you wanna walk up to people on the street who are carrying grocery bags and kick them in the nads go for it. Just don't try to brag about it afterwards cause you are a coward.
Honestly if said person is carrying thier groceries knowningly through a open PvP zone and they blattantly ignore the inherent danger of this action, they should not be surprised when they get attacked.

DO not walk into a warzone eating icecream, happy with the world, expecting a Norman Rockwell experience.
War is Hell and Hell is full of bad people who do bad things to those whom do not pay attention to thier soroundings.
Ker'rat is a Gladiators arena. Men and Women fight there to attain victory over thier foes.
Its not a playground or a social hub, expect violence.
Lt. Commander
# 65
10-27-2011, 10:52 AM
[quote=Mike2099]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
1) don't let the borg drop your shield
2) don't let the borg drop your shield while your farming
3) don't let the borg drop your shile with Klingons around
4) don't whine when you ignore 1-3.

Besides the borg was no doubt about to pop you with the incoming torps.... because you ignored 1-3.

1) Don't be a coward
2) Don't be a coward
3) Don't be a coward.

Don't try to defend being a coward. It won't work and you'll fly around with a big flashing COWARD sign on your ship. If you wanna walk up to people on the street who are carrying grocery bags and kick them in the nads go for it. Just don't try to brag about it afterwards cause you are a coward.
The taste of your own medicine is always bitter.
Lt. Commander
# 66
10-27-2011, 11:02 AM
[quote=SHARKFORCE;3833188]
Quote:

The taste of your own medicine is always bitter.
I never attack an opponent who is busy fighting the Borg.
It would make me feel like a scavenger. :p
Lt. Commander
# 67
10-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Just a thought here, but maybe Cryptic should give the feds their own Ker'rat system mission just like the KDF side has. This way feds can go either FvK or FvF to do the mission. This would stop all the whining and complaining. Now me, when I play my Fed toon, I would still go to the FvK Ker'rat because it's by far the best PvP map out there plus the chats are just too funny.
Lt. Commander
# 68
10-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
Just a thought here, but maybe Cryptic should give the feds their own Ker'rat system mission just like the KDF side has. This way feds can go either FvK or FvF to do the mission. This would stop all the whining and complaining. Now me, when I play my Fed toon, I would still go to the FvK Ker'rat because it's by far the best PvP map out there plus the chats are just too funny.
There are many occasions where I wish I could switch sides and blow the crap out of some of the idiots that go in there.
Lt. Commander
# 69
10-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Would the feds be comfortable fighting each other for the win in their version of Ker'rat?
Lt. Commander
# 70
10-27-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
This may happen. I have a LtC 4 on tribble right now and I get a PvP daily that is a "fight in a war zone 5 times".
As this gives out Dilithum I always take it.
If the new Klingon starting level will be 25, I may not see any of them at all until the higher levels. As it is I have never seen a Klingon in Ker'rat while on tribble so far at LtC.