Lt. Commander
# 71
10-27-2011, 02:05 PM
This thread is funny.

I go to kerrat to fight the klingons, not the Borg.

Fighting mindless cubes and whatnot, no fun there. Battling the better Klingon pilots in the game is always a rewading experience.

Kerrat is fine no need to change it or seperate it. Just go and have fun. Who cares about gear. I don't need no reward, just a good fight.
Lt. Commander
# 72
10-28-2011, 01:32 AM
I couldn't agree more! At the beginning of the dogfight we feds can be in greater number and then beat the **** out of the klis, sometime too self-assured about their cloaking ability, and of course we must stay together because a lone fed is a dead meat all the time. Suddenly we are surrounded by a large group of Raptors, Bops and Heavy Warships and things are looking black down for us, so the real difference is premades vs. pugs, or a well organized team that focuses fire and heals better than the enemy. It' really funny, all is unpredictable, you have always to counteract in a changing battlefield and can never be sure of anything. And the chat is hilarious, between teasing and complaining...Adm. Quinn, we are crushing and smashing the KDF, Ker'rat area is safe!
Lt. Commander
# 73
10-28-2011, 07:47 PM
What I find to be funny is people expecting others to use honor in a warzone where you are steeling and upset when someone outsteas you.

Ker'rat is AWESOME! You get a few fleets that come in and talk trash but when you stop and watch them they huddle together like cattle hoping the numbers will keep them safe.

The best way to deal with these guys is just spam sci abilities and they will cry and run out.

Also kill ships based on the damage they cause not how large or small they are. If you find 1 ship is taking people out fast then everyone needs to concentrate on that 1 person.

Come in cloak and watch others. You might just learn something.
Lt. Commander
# 74
10-29-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Would the feds be comfortable fighting each other for the win in their version of Ker'rat?
They're feds Roach, you should know better than that. They probably wouldn't fight it out at all. They'd have a conference about it and discuss who should win, as in -snicker- "I got there first" or something like that. Then they'd alternate the winners to every other round or whatever. After a week, they'd all be so annoyed by it that it would become the best FvF PvP map in the game. People would be lining up for light years just for a chance to get in and have some fun. Almost everyone would forget about the reward and just want to blow each other up.

See the KDF has to think about the long term effects of something like this. Just think about all the practice the feds would get from fighting each other. At the end, hopefully, it would make more of them a challenge to fight in the real Ker'rat System and the KvF PvP Queue.

Qapla Warriors of Qo'nos

Ranglac
Captain - I.K.S. Qlb Vo' Hegh
Lt. Commander
# 75
10-29-2011, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
They're feds Roach, you should know better than that.
It easy to enjoy folly in a child or rap'pug species.
You are correct though they do not have the stomachs for it.