Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi,

FYI, i already bought the prometheus, the defiant retro and some others.. now i just bought 2 new one´s. The venture and the Nebula Retro.

I then went to the guy where i can select my ship but none of them was in the list. I went to the woman where i can buy new starships and selected the Nebula Retro again (because i thought that maybe this time, i have to go to her first) but all i got it "You may only have one of a unique item" even if its not in my inventory.

Then after that, i went to ship selector, removed my normal galaxy class (because i dont need it anymore) and selected the venture (which i also had to buy for over 160000 credits or so and that worked). After that, i went to space only to find out, that its another galaxy instead of a venture... Seriously.. what is going on and where are my ships???
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-25-2011, 07:21 AM
yeah odd things are happening in the cstore all of a sudden. The first day the exeter was available i logged in and purchased it on my main and then logged and hadn't been back till this evening. For some reason either it didn't stick/process properly because i logged onto my alt and didn't see the ship available as i wanted to get the console and test it.....i had to buy the exeter again.......i hadn't paid close enough attention to my cstore points so i HOPE i didn't actually pay for it twice....but i can't be 100% sure......
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-25-2011, 07:30 AM
Do you have space for them in your ship roster? If you have no space for them, or have no space in your inventory then you won't be able to claim the ship from requisitions and purchasing them from the CStore will unlock them but you won't be able to use them until you make space for them.

If you do have space and you can't claim them from requisitions then you should be able to claim them directly from the CStore; just go to the ships tab, select Federation Ship Class and (IIRC) at the bottom of the image of the ship there should be a button marked 'Claim'. Just press this and the ship will be claimed and available from the ship selection NPC.

If you purchased the Venture from the CStore then you shouldn't have been required to purchase the Galaxy from the requisitions officer. If you did already purchase the galaxy though you can just go to the ship tailor and change the Galaxy skin for the Venture skin. The Venture should be available at no cost to you after purchase so the purchase of the basic Galaxy for EC is likely why it doesn't have the Venture skin already enabled.

If you still can't find the ships or they aren't available from the requisitions officer then you can claim directly from the CStore. Either the Special unlocks or Federation Ship Class will have the ships you've purchased, just press claim (the purchase button is greyed out if you've already purchased that ship) and the ship will be placed in your roster at the ship selection NPC. (Dirz Raxx at ESD IIRC) You do need an open slot for them however, purchase of the ship doesn't come with a free slot for them, and an empty space in you inventory (for some reason it places the ship in your inventory first). Hope that helps.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-25-2011, 03:46 PM
ok i got both now. i bought the venture AGAIN and this time, i had it. to the sience retro... i had to buy the default one and found an item in my inventory.. not like when i bought the multi vector and immediatelly had one in my ship inventory..
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-25-2011, 03:51 PM
Cryptic doesn't do anything with consistency or with a lot of sense. This is why they're called 'Cryptic'. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-26-2011, 04:03 AM
personally i'm almost afraid to buy any ships right now. The whole T3 ships that have T5 versions worry me that i'll buy one now and once it hits P2W..... er.... i mean.. uh.... F2P, that i'll have bought the T3 version and would have to pay extra for the T5. Needless to say, with what the OP is dealing with, i think i'll skip this sale and wait a few months.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-11-2011, 01:18 AM
I still don't have my ships and it is really starting to annoy me 10 days on after Season 5 patch. What is actually annoying me is how they fixed this issue according to patch notes.