Lt. Commander
# 51
11-06-2011, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MQoykBhGf0

An OLD PvP video of mine, recently re-edited, even kept the teamspeak log in there lol. We were all 12th, but hardly a premade... basically called out in fleet chat if anyone wanted to PvP with us, got together, and queued up.

I was drunk (you could probably tell at the beginning, I kept my ship in reverse without even realizing it until I was up against a rock LOL), but was still fun.

Yes, I know I could hide interface in videos with demorecord, but as said - I was drunk.
Lt. Commander
# 52
11-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MQoykBhGf0

An OLD PvP video of mine, recently re-edited, even kept the teamspeak log in there lol. We were all 12th, but hardly a premade... basically called out in fleet chat if anyone wanted to PvP with us, got together, and queued up.

I was drunk (you could probably tell at the beginning, I kept my ship in reverse without even realizing it until I was up against a rock LOL), but was still fun.

Yes, I know I could hide interface in videos with demorecord, but as said - I was drunk.
Nice, excellent teamwork!!!
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Nice, excellent teamwork!!!
I'll see what I can do about recording/posting a current one, preferably against opponents who were more of a challenge.

I think McAllen was the only one on the enemy team that halfway knew what they were doing, but even they were too squishy to pose any true threat.

Don't get me started on their Galaxy-X... lol... I was drunk and still managed better...

Besides, I've since changed my build... and while I still PvP drunk half the time, it should be more entertaining. lol
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin
I'll see what I can do about recording/posting a current one, preferably against opponents who were more of a challenge.

I think McAllen was the only one on the enemy team that halfway knew what they were doing, but even they were too squishy to pose any true threat.

Don't get me started on their Galaxy-X... lol... I was drunk and still managed better...

Besides, I've since changed my build... and while I still PvP drunk half the time, it should be more entertaining. lol
That wasn't that old, it had a Venture skin.
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
That wasn't that old, it had a Venture skin.
I didn't mean ancient.

I actually believe it was my first time PvPing with the new Venture.

Given I PvP religiously, would've been the first day it was released.

Which is old (to me).

Recent PvP video, given I have a minimum of a dozen matches a day, would be something relatively within the last two weeks.

Considering between that time, I've had a good 200+ matches, most of which recorded.
Lt. Commander
# 56
11-07-2011, 12:13 PM
I run A Dreadnought cruiser on my Engineer and Tactical toons, personally it only needs another tactical console(which we are getting) and change that dang Lt. tact to a Lt. Cmdr. tact Boff, and we'd be perfect I mean if Great-Grandpa (Excelsior) can have a Lt. Cmdr. Boff slot why can't the Gal-X?
Lt. Commander
# 57
11-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipe048 View Post
I run A Dreadnought cruiser on my Engineer and Tactical toons, personally it only needs another tactical console(which we are getting) and change that dang Lt. tact to a Lt. Cmdr. tact Boff, and we'd be perfect I mean if Great-Grandpa (Excelsior) can have a Lt. Cmdr. Boff slot why can't the Gal-X?
We've a second Tactical BOFF that they don't have (the Ensign). We still need LTC, however.

Just swap our LTC Eng for LT Tac, ship would be *perfect*.
Lt. Commander
# 58
11-07-2011, 12:39 PM
I always wondered why the dreadnought didn't have the Excelsior's BOff and console layout. If the ship is meant to be a killer then it needs more tac powers available.
Lt. Commander
# 59
11-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvsaris View Post
I always wondered why the dreadnought didn't have the Excelsior's BOff and console layout. If the ship is meant to be a killer then it needs more tac powers available.
The reason for the is simple:
the Excelsior appeared much later in the game's RL timeline.
Until then there were no ships whose LtC differed from the Commander slot in type.
And Cryptic does not seem to have any intention to retroactivley alter any BO layouts so...
Lt. Commander
# 60
11-08-2011, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
The reason for the is simple:
the Excelsior appeared much later in the game's RL timeline.
Until then there were no ships whose LtC differed from the Commander slot in type.
And Cryptic does not seem to have any intention to retroactivley alter any BO layouts so...
The unfortunate truth, as much as it pains me to say it...