Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
11-13-2011, 09:14 AM
My Gorn feels he has been discriminated against. When he went back in the past with "Everything Is New Again" ... several of the non-combat NPCs like the station commander attacked him.

Of course he took care of them in short order but still ... just because he's Gorn!

Was a fun mission and now he has his cane!
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-16-2011, 06:15 AM
We are true Imperials! ... And no, we do NOT dress in white armor nor do we follow something called ... Sith.

We are Klingons, Orions, Nasicaans, Gorn and other races whose hearts are those of true warriors!

If you genuinely love playing on the KDF side of the zone, living the life of an honorable warrior and need a place to call home ... We might be the place for you.

I myself play primarily Klingon faction and am looking for others to join me in this small fleet as many of my friends play in our sister Federation fleet, 1st Cavalry Division.

Together ... We could show them what true honor is all about.

Qapla' !!!!
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-17-2011, 11:34 AM
I offer a warm welcome to VictorFox who has just joined the fleet!

May we fight many battles side by side!

Qapla' !!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Enjoyed slipping back into the command chair of my beloved raptor this evening. Performed the daily patrols before going a round of capture and hold.
Lt. Commander
# 15
11-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Muhahahaha ... Shifting another of my favorite characters from the Fed side of the fence over to the KDF side.

My Elderian warriors is the heart of honor. He will be much happier and more frequently used over here.
Lt. Commander
# 16
11-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Had a chance to help the Gates of Sto'vo'kor by voicing a very small part or an upcoming episode. What fun it was and oh how I laughed!

It was a GLORIOUS time!

If you are not caught up on their epiodes, give them a listen at http://www.gatesofstovokor.com/.

You can also find them on iTunes.
Lt. Commander
# 17
11-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Battle Log -- Imperial Stardate: 2011,11,24

The tribblesss were overcooked thissss morning and the gravy like a watered down soup.

My day was definitely off to a bad ssstart.

Yet we managed to hold off a number of True Way ssshipsss with nothing more than our russet bucket of an old ssship.

Before the ssssmoke had even cleared from the bridge, command ordered our return to the homeward ( a feat we accomplissshed at the amazzzzement of our chief engineer).

By day's end, I wassss promoted to the rank of captain and a new ssship given to my crew and I.

Definitely much better than the tribblesss and gravy that began the day.

--- Capt. Grogg

CO, I.K.S. wamwI'yIH
yo'wey wa'DIch / 1st Brigade
Lt. Commander
# 18
11-25-2011, 09:13 AM
I good PvP run this morning to break up the drudgery of farming samples for crafting.

Was fun and we were victorious over our Federation adversaries.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Gates of Sto'vo'kor : "Twas the Night Before Battle" ... give it a listen and happy holidays!

http://www.gatesofstovokor.com/?p=390

Qa'pla!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-22-2011, 10:41 AM
As a new age dawns within Star Trek Online, the Klingon Empire and its allies are poised to grow.

So be it also with our fleet, the 'avwI' voDIeH!

As a player, I am not a part-time Klingon but wear the uniform of the KDF proudly 95% of my playing time.

As such, I would love to see our ranks filled with other such dedicated KDF players! ... Qa'pla!!!