Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi I cant access the Breen missions and I think it is a bug.

I have a level 45 Klingon Character, I have played all of the Romulan missions.

Under episodes "The Breen invasion" button is highlighted and selectable, however all of the individual missions are unplayable , "Hail" is greyed out and i can not start the first mission.

I think this is a bug, but if there is any requirement that I may be missing, please let me know.

I copy this from another person to let you know the same thing is happening to me and I have been stuck at it for 3 days now!!! I am about to be upper half and this is just dam upsetting knowing I cant advance to Gama and try out all the new things.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I believe you have to be Major General 1 to start the Breen series as KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-21-2011, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiWanJabroni View Post
I believe you have to be Major General 1 to start the Breen series as KDF.

Made upper and still nothing im stillstuck...

So ya Im a Major General now still nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Keep leveling. It took a long time for me too until iI was able to do those missions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-22-2011, 12:42 AM
i ogt it given to me @ lvl 47, lvl gating for klinks is way off
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Did all but one on my KDF toon yesterday. I was MG3 before I noticed it opened up in my mission journal. Kinda stinks having it that way and having to grind so many levels to get to the point it would open. I have already hit LtG before the last mission in the series. Never even got into Gamma Orionis and the missions there. Those two plateaus with no story missions in the KDF test arch are useless.

Today when I log back in it will be on my VA to hopefully get the Fed Diplomacy bonus. Would rather stay on my Kling but does not seem that you can get the diplo bonus from marauding.

Too many wasted KDF opportunities in this test
Lt. Commander
# 7 What a frigging shambles..
10-22-2011, 07:47 AM
I finally got access to the Breen missions at Major General 3 (lvl 48), so I finished what I was doing and logged for the night... Logged on this A.M. & with the XP earnt through the completion of Doff assignments leveled to MG4... I began the Breen missions, gaining Lt Gen One along the way.. good-o, I thought, maxed my klink with the Undine missions still to come.... NOPE... not for me anyway...

Why ?? simple... Cold Storage (the final mission in the Breen arc) is bugged (for me).. I got as far as the "activate the consoles to gain access to the Archive" bit... but the frigging Breen guarding them had already activated them.. effectively locking me out from doing so. (Despite being given the option)..

In short.. "Chain locking" story arc missions is yet another stupid idea... One bug & you've had it... stopped dead in your tracks !!!

If Cryptic really insist on "chain locking" missions then do it by "rank"... that way if a bug gets in the way, we can by-pass the mission until it is corrected..

At the very least, take the existing "Featured Episodes" out of the "chain" completely.. There were afterall originally designed to be available starting from an earlier level than where they corrently are...

And yes I know this is F2P test, but in all honesty, do you guys actually think of all the consequences of these changes before you add them, or do you just throw them in hoping that it'll work ??

In conclusion, I have this to say to Cryptic... What a friggin shambles !!

I wholeheartedly apologise if I sound at all "hyper angry".. I'm not... I just care intensely about this game and am not on Tribble just to get the promised "testing-rewards".. I want to help make this game become the best that it can be...

Keep up the great work guys.. Enjoying the Doffs...
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Hat's off to you for your Honesty. Well I will now start my march to LG I;m MG2 as we speak and it still has not triggered the breen missions. But from what you are saying the last breen mission has a bug then it would not matter any how. This is a real mess and if they can not get it 100% here then no way should they go live with this plan. I do like the Idea of linking the missions to levels sounds good to me. It would keep you motivated to push past all the junk and mess that it is at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-23-2011, 08:25 AM
I've completed Cold Storage a few hours ago without any problems (on KDF side).

You have to activate the consoles in a specific order or they will reset. The order is Right, Left and Middle.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-23-2011, 09:34 AM
I accessed the Defari series at MG, second one opened up at MG 3.