Lt. Commander
# 31
10-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Cya in TOR. Right there with you now. Haven't loged onto STO in weeks. Might as well uninstal.
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Stop pretending. You know, that #3 will never happen, #4 no one has done in this game period ever. #5 I doubt it.

As for #1, even if TOR's pvp is heinous there's probably enough actual End Game Content that it won't matter, and as a secondary, this is Bioware not Craptic studios. They'll actually Address issues with the game. And I'm pretty sure TOR's current state of pvp, (which I've heard mixed things with by the way and the only people saying 'zomg it sux' are STOites) being such as it is in beta is secondary to how it's going to be in the final release. RIFT received quite a score of changes and balance tweaks before it hit live, and seems to still be getting them to fine tune an honestly pretty balanced game. (pre release it wasn't so balanced though.. not by a long shot)

#2, not likely. Bioware doesn't do Screw The Customer, that's Craptic. Even their worst game DA2 is far better than what most people put out as their Best work.
wait and see... soon you will hear bioware is also "adapting to a different business model", and SW fans also want to run around being an immortal Kirk/Jedi. STO may not have hit it perfect, but I doubt anything else can give it a real run for it's money. Maybe a game built on something with absolutely no lore could do it right and balanced, but I would not want to play a game with no lore. And as far as lore goes, Trek knocks the socks of everything else!

you just wait and see... you'll be back... you'll ALL be back!!
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Bye Sivar,

not that i have played for a long time myself, just 'borrowed' this to wish you well in the future.

Shows just how little they care now tho about pvp and pvp'ers, second goodbye post and neither closed.

Wrath/Outcast
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-28-2011, 06:41 AM
Hey Sivar, It's been awesome flying with ya. I'm very sad to hear that your leaving, Stay safe out there dude
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Please remember that "I quit" thread are not allowed. For this reason, I need to close this thread.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Closed Thread