Lt. Commander
My apolgies for this double posting as I received an error message,
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-06-2011, 01:31 PM
I would say that I prefer to die in my "firing while cloaked" BoP rather than silently watching them draining any fun out of the game; but sadly the B'rel retrofit is a c$tore unlock nowadays.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-06-2011, 02:25 PM
This needed two threads?
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2011, 02:53 PM
In Hamlet, the 'Undiscovered Country' is not 'change'. It is Death.
Lt. Commander
Such as Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Or maybe quantity has a quality all its own?

I suppose if one donesn't feel as if one's quite competent enough to articulate one's intended message, posting it in two different sub-forums somehow makes that message better understood and the point from which one tries to present their position that much stronger?

I mean, shoehorning in a clumsy analogy to the sixth movie in the franchise because one's compositional skills are inadequate to the task of... well, whatever actual point the OP was trying to make in the other sub-forum doesn't really add any level of gravitas to the originally intended proposition-- which, I gather, and perhaps incorrectly, was some sort of call for a wait-and-see attitude-- what got lost under the steaming pile of ad hominem that also got haphazardly bolted on to the intended sentiment.

I can understand if the OP isn't a native speaker and the vernacular and subtleties of debate are lost upon him, but otherwise, Gordon Bennett, man, is this what the educational system produces after a few years of matriculation?

I weep for the future.