Lt. Commander
# 31
10-30-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
Depends on the interceptor. Its a random generation I think, some use beams some use cannon. But heck I'd settle for 3k, this 1 k and less is a bit tight
1k? Yep, sounds like they need a small buff

3k sounds ok.
Lt. Commander
# 32 fighters
11-04-2011, 06:02 PM
I have been using this ship today after some of the updates to carriers. I was using the Interceptor deployables.

I noticed a few issues with the carrier commands. There were times when I would issue the recall command and then go to full impulse. Only one squadron would follow at full impulse. The other followed at normal speed and was left far behind. There was another time that after a battle, I ordered the recall and then moved to the next battle at normal speed and then issued the attack order. Not all fighters would attack. One time a whole squadron continued to follow me and did not engage the enemy ship like the other squadron. At another time, a single fighter continued to follow me while the other five would engage the enemy. I have not found what circumstances would actually cause this behavior. Only that it was inconsistent between each fighter command.

-Kepoch
Lt. Commander
# 33
11-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Edit: Wrong ship.