Lt. Commander
# 31 Good Mission, Worth Playing
12-18-2011, 03:36 PM
I've played the mission through, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The stakes were high, and all of the characters made reasonable choices for their actions from their own perspective.

I had to have a little help finding the easter eggs which was a help, but they are worth finding. It adds another level to characters' motives.
Lt. Commander
# 32
12-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Just got done playing these-

Kudos to you, sir. This series easily ranks in my top three for the Foundry and STO in general. The characters were all interesting, the plot was fast-paced, and there was plenty of action. I will be recommending these to all my buddies. ^^ Hope to play more missions of yours in the future!
Lt. Commander
# 33 Thank you!
12-20-2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyEx
I've played the mission through, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The stakes were high, and all of the characters made reasonable choices for their actions from their own perspective.

I had to have a little help finding the easter eggs which was a help, but they are worth finding. It adds another level to characters' motives.
Thanks, Tony. Your help and support throughout this project has been absolutely tremendous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remissus View Post
Just got done playing these-

Kudos to you, sir. This series easily ranks in my top three for the Foundry and STO in general. The characters were all interesting, the plot was fast-paced, and there was plenty of action. I will be recommending these to all my buddies. ^^ Hope to play more missions of yours in the future!
I'm glad you enjoyed the series! I hope your buddies enjoy it too. I am actually in the process of creating my next Foundry mission, so stay tuned!
Lt. Commander
# 34
12-21-2011, 12:44 AM
Also congratulations for Part 3 becoming one the latest PodcastUGC Mission Spotlights.
Lt. Commander
# 35
12-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazag
Also congratulations for Part 3 becoming one the latest PodcastUGC Mission Spotlights.
Thank you! It was also an honor to be featured in the latest Podcast UGC episode as one of Hav's picks for mission of the month!
Lt. Commander
# 36 Missions for New Borg Gear!
02-10-2012, 05:49 PM
I'd recently taken a break from Foundry missions while grinding M.A.C.O. and Omega gear in the STF's, and I decided to come back and see how the new gear affected my gameplay against the Borg enemies in my Deadly Intentions mission series. It was actually a lot of fun! If you're looking for a good challenge for that high-end Borg gear outside of the STF's, give my mission series a try and let me know what you think.