Lt. Commander
# 1 Exelisior T5 Transfer Error
10-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Hi, just transfered over my Holodeck toon to tribble, and when i looked at my excelisor it didnt get the new console Bug Ticket #21,926
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-26-2011, 05:48 AM
I didn't get the console either but I still have all my Transwarp points and they work so I'm Happy lol.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckeon
I didn't get the console either but I still have all my Transwarp points and they work so I'm Happy lol.
Same here so no complaints.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-26-2011, 06:35 AM
we should be able to keep it... some of us has had the ship for a year now why nerf it so dang bad. i will hate it if they do...i hope for us it stays the same
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-26-2011, 07:22 AM
If it has it's own console slot then maybe it won't be so bad. I just hope it does not become a console and no slot is allocated.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-26-2011, 07:48 AM
I'd be perfectly happy if existing Excelsiors were unaffected. Transwarp Console: Do not want unless I get an extra slot for it.

(And don't say 'Just equip it when you need to', since that means having a pile of skills land on my bars with the usual randomness. And mousing over every one to find the one I want.)
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord
If it has it's own console slot then maybe it won't be so bad. I just hope it does not become a console and no slot is allocated.
However that's exactly what Cryptic is doing with it. It will become a console with 3 less transwarp slots and you will not get an extra console slot. Welcome to F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Thats not all
10-26-2011, 08:11 AM
If you get then new connie the new console will not work on it. I got my holodeck T5 Excelsior on tribble if that helps
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-26-2011, 08:13 AM
This I dont understand and am NOT happy about. There has been liittle if NO complaints from me about the f2p build on tribble. But taking away my transwarp abilites is Male Bovine Fecal Matter.

I PAID CASH for the ship specifically for the benefits of it. To include the transwarp ability.

So answer me this Devs.... what so unbalanced the game that you had to take the transwarp ability out?

It didnt affect PvP

It didnt affect PvE

All it did is allow someone like myself that has 6 VA's and 1 Lt Gen to get around the map faster. Why was that a bad thing?
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Honestly I could do without the transwarp portion of the console, I'm more interested in the effect it has on power levels, but since I didn't get the console I don't get to test it out.

I'm kinda bummed because I can only move one toon to tribble, and I chose the one I did specifically to test that. I deleted that character hoping to make room for another, but it doesn't work that way, you can only transfer one character ever.

I normally help test things out, but there's really no point to testing out F2P -- it's too difficult to test with the characters I'll actually be playing and the ships I'll actually be playing.