Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
So recently I finally got an Inspect the Civilian Transport to get contraband. In the requirements it lists only two security officers needed. I have at least two green security officers in my roster doing nothing, a few whites doing nothing, and the rest are already on a mission. However the triangle with "1" symbol is being displayed. So I checked a few other DOff missions, and similar things are occuring, where DOffs are in my stable, not doing anything, but are not able to be used in missions, even though no other requirements are present.

Also, every time I've submitted a bug report, I am getting a server time out.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
So recently I finally got an Inspect the Civilian Transport to get contraband. In the requirements it lists only two security officers needed. I have at least two green security officers in my roster doing nothing, a few whites doing nothing, and the rest are already on a mission. However the triangle with "1" symbol is being displayed. So I checked a few other DOff missions, and similar things are occuring, where DOffs are in my stable, not doing anything, but are not able to be used in missions, even though no other requirements are present.
Did you check if the mission has a level requirement (many do). Hover your mouse on top of the triangle to see what it says.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2011, 06:31 PM
That's the odd thing, I did that and it didn't say a single thing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 08:59 PM
also, ive noticed that security is BOTH a category and a specialization...make sure you have the specialized doff and not just any security officer...which can be assault squad, armory, and others
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradym
also, ive noticed that security is BOTH a category and a specialization...make sure you have the specialized doff and not just any security officer...which can be assault squad, armory, and others
Did that too...
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-26-2011, 12:42 AM
When you moused over the triangle, what exactly did it say?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Quote:
[...]
Create a dummy file named tempss.jpg in your playtest folder.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-26-2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:

Does the mission you want to send your DOff's on need any items or resources?
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
When you moused over the triangle, what exactly did it say?
Literally didn't say anything. No bubble or anything. I know what they were saying, this time, nothing at all. It doesn't happen all the time, just on occasion.