Lt. Commander
# 41
10-27-2011, 11:53 AM
BUT WHAT ABOUT..*please fill in name of your favorite bug* ??

Go check people. Its been stated before a number of times that they ONLY list the important stuff on these notes.. Minor mission fixes may or may not get noted in patch notes.

Before anyone start screaming about the BUFF from doff missions goin puff please note the the Zero stated in the patch note they are disabled pending skills tree roll out, They obviously need to be... adjusted. And the skill tress Change itself is obviously not ready quite yet or it would been in this patch....

I wonder if they turned on the visuals yet for the STF uniforms.. hope so, gonna go find out.. and if thier not I jump back egress 40 years and scream HOW COME THE *please fill in the name of your favorite bug here* AINT FIXED??

I swear some of you should be greeted with a sippy of kool aid in the morning and... nope I better not go there.. Zero might have to smack me and I woould hate that.
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Added "p'nus" to profanity filters. (címon guys)
This has to be the most hilarious patch note I have seen for a game.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Every episode in the game now has the option to Transwarp to the mission starting location on the Journal page for a nominal EC fee.
This is fantastic. One of the biggest complaints I heard from new players was "Why can't we just warp to our destination?"
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-27-2011, 12:04 PM
I realy just dont get it you can take time to fix the profanity filter but not bugs that have been in this game for months and months like the bar fight in the dividian missions and several others very old bugs. oh well , and not adress issues like only able to refine 8k dilithium which is no where near enough, hmmmm makes me think is there any need in fileing bug reports and and posting our thoughts on the game , once again i say oh well .
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickiGraus View Post
Or in other words, casual players, running LONG time assigments, because they have NOT the time to play the game each day, are getting punished

When I can pop in for 15 minutes a day and get 2 grades at RA for 15 1 day+ assignments, that is over powered. The under one hour assignments were not worth running at all under the old system. For a free to play system to work, you need to have your players in the game playing to want to buy microtransaction items. Let's hold off judgement on how this balancing pass affects the player till we see how it panned out first okay?
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptProton View Post
It all looks good. But I see nothing about the infected space bonus reward getting fixed. It is very difficult to pick it up. Sometimes, not able to get. Therefor, teams are losing the bonus reward.
I think the issue here is that the team was disbanded. If you just invite someone to the team then you can pick up the reward. That now should be fix that the teams don't disband automatically.
Lt. Commander
# 47 BOffs Ruining Aim. :(
10-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrancher View Post
All this junk and you ignored all the 200 plus posts about dilithium in crafting and the excelsior problems. Well, its obvious you guys aren't listening anymore, you're just making the game in your own image now. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
In addition to that, we still have the problem with BOffs getting in our line of fire when in shooter mode on away missions? How tough is that to fix? I mean, really?
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
[*]Female Animations have been adjusted:
  • Now, if you choose the 3 feminine stances (Feminine, Sexy, Cute), you will get the existing new female walks & runs in unarmed modes.
  • If you choose the other gender neutral stances (Standard, Brawler, Stern ...) you will get the default standard walks/ & runs.
by the looks of it didn't work for me. I change between all of them and still have the old walk/run. and worse of all, I had to buy a costume pack before I could change the stance even know I all ready own the pack when I transfered the toon over from holodeck. this is not what I call a happy event. on a related note. almost all my costumes on the transferred toon are useless to me ( including the one I use as my default )

so I'm out 320 Test C-Points and still didn't get to check out the new walk/run. I'm currently a sad panda cause of this. Thanks a lot.

will await an answer or a fix. will check back later.
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-27-2011, 12:30 PM
So I'm guessing..

Still no fix for the annoying e-mail bleeping and flashing icon as notified 4 weeks and 3 major patches ago.
No unlocking of Gamma Orionis based on level as was mentioned by a dev.
No derailed missions as requested by most testers.
No removal / lessening of the Dilithium cost of crafting as requested by most testers.
No re-instatement of the VA token as requested by most testers.
No fix for the nerfed Excelsior's console slots as requested by most testers.
No reduction in C-Store prices after the recent price hike in the C-Store as requested by most testers.

I could go on, but I think you get the general idea.

This isn't a moan, but merely noting were action has been requested/desired and at the moment, not yet delivered.
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
[*]Can no longer slot duty officers of the opposite faction that have been gained through the Exchange. You can still acquire them to give to a friend or alt, but you can't slot them. Opposite-faction suty officers gained through commendation tier rewards will still be slottable, of course.
We still cannot mail these guys, right? How would we transfer them to an alt?