Lt. Commander
# 51
10-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Add me in for being a bit miffed that a few of the big elephants in the room are being ignored:

Removal Dilithium cost of crafting
Re-instatement of the VA token
No fix for the nerfed Excelsior's console
Reduction in C-Store prices after the recent price hike in the C-Store
Removal of T3 nebula\Excelsior
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Another nice update, lot's of goodies and fixes, but...
STILL cannot purchase the Vor'Kang from the Cstore.
STILL you can see it only when at the ship requisition officer but the price is listed as "loading" and the "buy" tab is grayed out.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-27-2011, 12:39 PM
I would like to raise a point. Or Three.

Now the Galaxy X is now only available to VAs, whill the Nebula be changed for VA too? These ships are very similar in stats.

And...why is every power being converted into a console? Don't get me wrong, it's nice that some of them are, but it won't bode well if, say for example, you buy the Nebula just for the ability. I know, money to make and all that, but it's going to lead to ships spamming C-Store ability consoles left and right as the peeps in the centre can't afford them all. Pokemon, anyone?

Finally, will we ever see a return of the 'pure' T3 Nebula and Excelsior? I know the game needs to have sustinance in funds to make money to pay for profit, servers, profit, electricity, profit, staff, etc. BUT, why can't you allow both the T3 AND T3.5 versions? That way, there's both a 'free' and a 'paid' version.

Oh wait, you can change Dilithium for C-Store points! (how silly am I!?)
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrancher View Post
iTS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO GRIPE WHEN THEY NOT ONLY DONT MAKE PROGRESS ON CHANGES, BUT NOW THEIR KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT ON THE FINER POINTS OF OUR COMPLAINTS.

If you dont like it, dont read my posts
Ah yes and griping and using caps makes sure your stupidity is seen by all.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-27-2011, 01:02 PM
commendation-tier-rewards... please add some nice gimmicks, like you have done with the diplo tier, an extra incentive to hunt that 100.000 cxp for each tier.. (in sum 1.100.000 o.O)

thx, the do-slotting runs now realy fluently
Lt. Commander
So, the 8k dilithium refining limit will now take a bit longer to reach since the rewards from the STFs have been reduced to 480 ore now instead of 1100. Not sure about other missions yet, but I'm thinking all the big ones probably got the nerf as well.
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xablis
So, the 8k dilithium refining limit will now take a bit longer to reach since the rewards from the STFs have been reduced to 480 ore now instead of 1100. Not sure about other missions yet, but I'm thinking all the big ones probably got the nerf as well.

Really? Even more reasons to hate the new grindfest stf's
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjik View Post
So, no skill revamp yet?

EDIT:: One of these days I"ll get a first post, and it won't say "First" in it.
What will it say?
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-27-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceown View Post
Add me in for being a bit miffed that a few of the big elephants in the room are being ignored:

Removal Dilithium cost of crafting
Re-instatement of the VA token
No fix for the nerfed Excelsior's console
Reduction in C-Store prices after the recent price hike in the C-Store
Removal of T3 nebula\Excelsior
Agreed on all counts. "Gold" members should be given a free ship token at EVERY tier. I don't mind if "Silver" has to work for it, but there should be atleast some meaningful difference between subscribing to the game, and not subscribing.

Also, they are pretty much throwing any resemblence of a "schedule" out the window. First, the dilithium > C-points system is still missing in action. Today was suppose to be the "skill point revamp" patch, which again is M.I.A.

And what do we get from the devs? Silence...
Lt. Commander
# 60
10-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
I realy just dont get it you can take time to fix the profanity filter but not bugs that have been in this game for months and months like the bar fight in the dividian missions and several others very old bugs. oh well , and not adress issues like only able to refine 8k dilithium which is no where near enough, hmmmm makes me think is there any need in fileing bug reports and and posting our thoughts on the game , once again i say oh well .
because adding a word to the profanity filter requires less than 30 seconds, wheras something like the Devidian mission would require digging into the specialized code for that mission.