Lt. Commander
# 81
10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
Yea, I wish they would have done that. That would have made more sense from a star trek perspective as you would need ECs to help replicate components for what you are building. Unless everything has its own anti-matter drive I am not sure why you need dilithium to craft it (makes sense for the engines... that's about it).

Kind of crossing my fingers that CBS steps in at some point, maybe kicks D'Angelo's butt a bit. It won't happen though. Wait... CBS Interactive has a twitter! I wonder if they actually read @replies http://twitter.com/#!/CBSi
We are all hoping this happens (insert pray icon).

Only one way to find out, dont know how they would feel with 1000's of tweets saying "Cryptic is ruining Star Trek, go see their forums for proof!!"
Lt. Commander
# 82
10-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -GEN-Alaris
I know it likely doesn't bother others, but I am still outraged at the ability to suddenly "Teleport" to the mission location on jump. I'm not much of a Trek fan, but THAT doesn't feel trek to me. You should be traveling there. It's not like you CAN'T set autopilot ANYWAY, so why add in the ability to warp there on jump?

Stupid if you ask me.
This likely made it in due to advice from Perfect World. After the announcement that Cryptic was being sold to Perfect World a couple of months back, I took the opportunity to download and play as many PW games as I could so that I could get a look at some of the changes that might be headed our way.

The ability to travel to quest location from quest giver is one of those things that Perfect World does across all of their games.

I do recommend checking out some of those other free to play PWI games, some of them are quite fun, but that's neither here nor there.
Lt. Commander
# 83 The fire buttons
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Just FIX the 3 fire buttons, please.
Lt. Commander
# 84
10-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Wasn't "new high end equipment" supposed to be out this week according to the calendar?
Lt. Commander
# 85
10-27-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipG
Wasn't "new high end equipment" supposed to be out this week according to the calendar?
Skill revamp too. Didn't happen, no one has told us why.
Lt. Commander
# 86
10-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
So I'm guessing..

Still no fix for the annoying e-mail bleeping and flashing icon as notified 4 weeks and 3 major patches ago.
No unlocking of Gamma Orionis based on level as was mentioned by a dev.
No derailed missions as requested by most testers.
No removal / lessening of the Dilithium cost of crafting as requested by most testers.
No re-instatement of the VA token as requested by most testers.
No fix for the nerfed Excelsior's console slots as requested by most testers.
No reduction in C-Store prices after the recent price hike in the C-Store as requested by most testers.

I could go on, but I think you get the general idea.

This isn't a moan, but merely noting were action has been requested/desired and at the moment, not yet delivered.
Agree with everything on this list, 100 % !

This is the requested feedback players are giving you on the F2P test.

Please listen to it.
Lt. Commander
# 87
10-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon-E-Mouse
So I'm guessing..

Still no fix for the annoying e-mail bleeping and flashing icon as notified 4 weeks and 3 major patches ago.
No unlocking of Gamma Orionis based on level as was mentioned by a dev.
No derailed missions as requested by most testers.
No removal / lessening of the Dilithium cost of crafting as requested by most testers.
No re-instatement of the VA token as requested by most testers.
No fix for the nerfed Excelsior's console slots as requested by most testers.
No reduction in C-Store prices after the recent price hike in the C-Store as requested by most testers.

I could go on, but I think you get the general idea.

This isn't a moan, but merely noting were action has been requested/desired and at the moment, not yet delivered.
QFE and here are a couple of more that are dragging and I fear may never be addressed (thus ruining the fun of that content)
  • No patch to exploration so that the repeatable 30 minute ones are rewarding and at least worth something when doing them (ahem - return the level specific item reward you had at the beginning of the F2P test)
  • No fix to "Aid the Planets" they still award nothing when completed and are virtually useless except for DXP. When you hit the Ambassador rank, they are currently only useful as anomaly farms.
  • No movement on the story arc mission chain, whether it will we removed, made open via level etc..
  • No bypass to allow RAs and VAs access to GO and B'Tran unless they have completed ALL the Klingon, Romulan, and Cardassian arcs.
  • No fix to the Boff AI so they once again rez each other.
Lt. Commander
# 88
10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius
I understand this, but it kind of sucks for those who aren't on 24 x 7.
However, it needed rebalancing because I've been doffing since the launch and still haven't reached level 1 trade or level 1 Engineering.
Lt. Commander
# 89
10-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Do we have a dilithium exchange yet?
Lt. Commander
# 90
10-27-2011, 06:42 PM
What's the KLG store?