Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Very Cool. Alot more skill and patience than I would be able to bring to such a product
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-27-2011, 02:27 PM
I've actually got a 1/350 modle of the Enterprise-A, though its still in the works. I'd love to rig up a light set for the thing. Just looking at the vidoe makes it look awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I've actually got a 1/350 modle of the Enterprise-A, though its still in the works. I'd love to rig up a light set for the thing. Just looking at the vidoe makes it look awesome.
I have the model as well just cant finish it yet trying to find the proper paint colors and a place to put the thing as well as a lighting kit for it. I'd love to do a Galaxy and a Sovereign model with lights as well have a small Sovereign but no room for lights in it. A Defiant is my next project have to find one. Have never done a model with lights before.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTagloH View Post
I have the model as well just cant finish it yet trying to find the proper paint colors and a place to put the thing as well as a lighting kit for it. I'd love to do a Galaxy and a Sovereign model with lights as well have a small Sovereign but no room for lights in it. A Defiant is my next project have to find one. Have never done a model with lights before.
My main problem's been finding the time to complete it. Been idle on it for nearly 2 years now and I'm kinda ashamed at myself for not finishing. Hoping to get back to it this summer if all goes well