Lt. Commander
# 1 KDF Crafting No Dilithium
10-28-2011, 12:45 AM
I know some Klinks are going to scream bloody murder (oh sweet tasty murder) about this. However I logged into my KDF character and went to blow some Dilithium trying to level some crafting and get some new consoles. However the crafting station in First City are the same as Holo. I swapped to Fed, drove to Memory Alpha, it's the Tribble Dilithium crafting model.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 03:00 AM
Lets hope they take as long to fix this "bug" as they have the cloaking bug, i.e. never!

In this case the fact that the Klingon side is constantly neglicted may actually work in our favour.

We do not want dilithium as a requirement for crafting KDF or Fed side.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2011, 08:41 AM
Kind of silly to call this a bug when they specifically mentioned in the patch notes when the Fed side was updated that the KDF crafting updates were still to come. Just because it's not in yet doesn't mean it's not on the slate.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2011, 09:11 AM
On the other hand, it was nice to be able to make my Fed his Mk XI gear on the Klingon side without all the Dilithium costs.
I still think the whole Dilithium cost added to crafting as one of the most Boneheaded moves Cryptic's made in a long time.
Dumbdumbdumb and all around bad idea.