Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Just linking the thread I started about the same topic. Mine is one side after this one:

27th oct. patch bugs.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=238569
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-27-2011, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minormiracle View Post
If you click on a different doff mission then reselect the assignment the reward icon will change, but this doesn't do anything for the end reward. What damange type you end up getting seems random and impossible to tell ahead of time.
Yeah, I'm seeing this too. Almost always what it says the type is doesn't wind up to what it actually is.
And they kinda...well, s**k.
They seem to die extremly fast and the 10 min cooldown makes them pretty much a once per mission use.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Crafting Question
10-28-2011, 12:28 AM
I noticed that the Dilithium Requirements for KDF crafting at First City are gone along with the even numbered Mark Items. However the Dilithium Requirements and even mark items is at Memory Alpha as normal.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-28-2011, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by minormiracle View Post
If you click on a different doff mission then reselect the assignment the reward icon will change, but this doesn't do anything for the end reward. What damange type you end up getting seems random and impossible to tell ahead of time.
These you are supposed to get the one the mission says you get. I built 5 of them yesterday. The "build heavy antiproton turret" mission used the antiproton schematic and gave me an antiproton turret the quantum torp one used the quantum torp schematic and gave me a quantum torp turret as did the disruptor and plasma but the polaron one used the polaron schematic but gave me a heavy phaser. It might just be a name bug as looking closer at the turret it says Heavy Phaser Turret but at the bottom it say deploys a lvl 51 polaron turret. I will try it out when I get home and see if deploys a phaser or polaron turret.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheons
I noticed that the Dilithium Requirements for KDF crafting at First City are gone along with the even numbered Mark Items. However the Dilithium Requirements and even mark items is at Memory Alpha as normal.
I'm pretty sure dilithium and even-mark crafting had not yet been added to the KDF interface, therefore they aren't "gone" but rather remain "to come." In fact, I know they had not been added before this patch because I was crafting stuff beforehand to make sure I had certain items before they added dilithium to the equation.

On the DOFF front, I'm extremely annoyed by the generic icons that have replaced rewards for most missions. This makes it impossible to tell what you're going to get from certain missions that drop items, such as crafting data bits, commodities, gear, etc.
Lt. Commander
Posted by: ZeroniusRex
TRIBBLE Maintenance and Release Notes - October 27, 2011

There is now a bird-of-prey in KLG ship store at Captain rank.
Incorrect gating expression for ship available with free captain token. This has been fixed.

In spite of having the required 8000 refined dilithium and a ship token awarded for reaching Captain, I am still unable to claim the KDF captain level ship though the shipyard. All attempts receive the following in the ships dialog box "You do not have enough Starship Requision (Capt.)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: Stormshade
2nd Stipend Released!

This stipend of C-store points has disappeared from all characters on Tribble

Apparently, even the bug fixes and patches are broken...
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Minor bugs:

1. The DOFF: Mario Sandre Thelman, the poor girl apparently had parents that wanted to tease her with her name. It lists her as Female, the portrait confirms. So these have not been completely fixed.

2. Some Duty Officer Assignments repeat the table of rewards. The "Debate in Federation Colonization for the Rolor Nebula" assignment had three instances of the reward appearing in one long line.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan6526 View Post
Minor bugs:

1. The DOFF: Mario Sandre Thelman, the poor girl apparently had parents that wanted to tease her with her name. It lists her as Female, the portrait confirms. So these have not been completely fixed.
I got one like that also: Adam Vernice Blodgett-Portrait and Gender show female.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-28-2011, 05:56 PM
teleport cut scene hasnt worked for afew patches now. it wont even work from going from space to ur bridge like it does on holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-29-2011, 11:23 AM
Collected List of Issues and Concerns, Oct 27th Build:

Details:
  • Doff: Rewards for longer missions should not reward less than a shorter mission that preceded it. It should offer not as much of a reward as one would expect given the time investment. Behold:

• ‘Catalog Local Binary Pairs’ – 4h, common, requires 1 science, no risk. Reward: 350 EC, 5 dilithium ore, 51 Exploration XP, 60 BOff Skill Points, 55 Skill points.
    • ‘Chart Regional Subspace Eddies’ – 6h, common, requires 1 science, no risk. Reward: 350 EC, 5 dilithium ore, 65 Exploration XP, 90 BOff Skill Points, 83 Skill points.
    • ‘Chart Unstable Anomalies’ – 8h, common, requires 1 science, no risk. Reward: 350 EC, 5 dilithium ore, 55 Exploration XP, 67 BOff Skill Points, 62 Skill points.

In the example cited above, when taking a 6 hour job over that of a 4 hour, there is a 27% increase in commendation xp points, a 50% increase in BOff skill points, and a 51% increase in general skill points. Going from a 6 hour mission to a 8 hour adventure results in the net drop upwards of 33% over the shorter duration mission.

The 8 hour job should, logically, reward an increase in commendation xp, BOff skill, and general skill points over a 6 hour mission, not less. To encourage people to take shorter duration missions however, longer missions should not have as much of an increase in reward as expected unless there is an additional incentive, such as a Doff officer or item. As an example, here is a mission with roughly 33% of the percentage increases listed above:

• ‘Chart Unstable Anomalies’ (Revised) – 8h, common, requires 1 science, no risk. Reward: 350 EC, 5 dilithium ore, 71 Exploration XP, 104 BOff Skill Points, 97 Skill points.

This results in a 9% increase in commendation xp points, a 16% increase in BOff skill points, and a 17% increase general skill points using the above example, down from 27/50/51% which certainly not as lucrative time-wise as the 6 hour mission. Even longer duration missions can provide even less of an increase. And if exceedingly long missions offer negligible differences between 1/2/3 day rewards, perhaps consider inflating how much a critical success rewards for those missions.

• Doff: ‘Purchase Prototype Heavy Disruptor Turret’ mission rewarded a Heavy Phaser Satellite Turret.

• Doff: When assigning people to an assignment, the filter presented to you on the upper right does not display people on assignment when you check the box, ‘On Assignment’. The list of officers refreshes but nothing changes.

• Graphics: Mouth movement with no spoken voice combined with what little upper body movement there is, such as the tilting of the neck, the twitching of antennae, or even personal quirks like tugging at their ear, resting a finger on their chin, and so on.. leaves everything feeling very unnatural.

• Graphics: Both T’nep (Vov’wl Summon) and the Bridge Officer Trainer (Qo’noS) have a mouth is completely white, as if they is gargling snow when they speak.

• Graphics: Klingons in the Great Hall are using Starfleet tricorders, specifically that one standing to the right of J’mpok.

• Audio: Disruptor Dual Beam Banks sound like phasers when used in conjunction with Fire at Will 1.

• UI: Ship vendors in the Qo’noS Shipyard display the incorrect faction’s badge for the listed rank in the search filter options.
Relevant hardware/OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit, ATI Radeon 6970, ATI Catalyst 11.9.