Lt. Commander
# 1 Good hunting everyone
10-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Well I believe that the time has come for me to depart.

Most of you know my feelings on the game and where it is headed so I will not repeat them here. I will say though that it has been a true pleasure to fight, to kill, and to die with all of you and I leave bearing no grudges against anyone.

Though I have a LTS, I doubt that I will log in again before I uninstall the game. I wish all of you the best in the future, and who knows, I might see some of you in TOR or some other game.

Regardless it's been fun guys and gals, farewell
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-25-2011, 05:05 PM
Going to miss you Sivar. Your level personality is an all too rare occurence around these parts.

Feel free to look me up in TOR, if you haven't gotten into a guild yet (Ps my TOR name is Mavairo too heh.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-25-2011, 05:38 PM
can i have your loot? (lol) sorry to see ya depart this game.... this game who had so much potental.. who could have broken the backs of other games... end up in the sorry state its in :/
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-25-2011, 05:46 PM
I've been blown up countless times, I've blown others up. I've been spammed countless times and I'm not ashamed of spamming back.

But seeing cryptic win slowly but surely with their plan of phasing out pvp'ers is one of the few things that make me sad

Good flying with and against you, sir. /salut
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-25-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm gonna hang my head... again. Cryptic is losing great and loyal players at an alarming rate. Oh well, at least those of us that stick it out will own all the incoming noobsauce It's been fun fighting with and against you. Enjoy TOR.

One of my favorite things about this game is the way it brings players from all over the world together into one place. Since there are few other games like this, I fear I will not see many of our departing players ever again. This makes me especially sad. This game introduced me to players I wouldn't have met in any other games. I have really enjoyed playing with many of them/you (if you're still around to read this).

At least Cryptic is giving us the opportunity to say goodbye to one another. While goodbye/I'm quitting posts keep getting shutdown on other threads, they keep leaving us alone. This, more than anything else, reinforces my belief that PWE wants Cryptic's PvP playerbase gone so they can start over fresh. I hate to see it go this way
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Gonna miss you... not gonna miss your devilish Raptor though :p
Lt. Commander
# 7 Nice Flying, Sivar.
10-25-2011, 07:25 PM
Keep up the good work, Cryptic. You are doing a heck of a job.

-_-)b
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Never got much of a chance to play with ya, but the community takes yet another hit at your loss. Hope to see you in a galaxy far far away...
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Best wishes Sivar. I will miss your posts and our occasional run-ins in pvp. What a shame though. So many excellent players just thrown away by an apathetic developer that never knew how to keep subs to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-25-2011, 09:08 PM
By the time I decide to log back in and actually PvP I will be surrounded by JTK. Sivar it truly was an honor. GLHF with TOR personally not a real big SW fan and LOLground is not my cup of tea nut I am sure we will see you when F2P hits. Take it easy, canz u malz ur stuffz to meh.
Closed Thread