Lt. Commander
# 11
10-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor

It's true. No dev actually reads the pvp boards, otherwise there's simply no way they could only be finding out about this 'problem' now, when cubes in the elite stf's are 1 shotting people on tribble.
YAY for PvE! I love you guys!
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-27-2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i dont want to live on this planet anymore
I haven't wanted to live on this planet for some time now..
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-27-2011, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
I haven't wanted to live on this planet for some time now..
That's why I moved to kerrat.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-27-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm not sure if I should laugh hysterically or just cry.

You know we need a PvE PvP group. Its only goal find the PvP bugs in a PvE environment so they get fixed... Is there any NPC using SS?
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-27-2011, 11:10 PM
*sigh* This is just disheartening. I wish I could be part of the CDF and say that they were busy with other issues or they knew about it and have been looking at it for a while and are just telling us, but this is one coincidence too many.

Why are all of our issues ignored, but the second someone in PvE complains about something, it's a top priority? Remember Intrepid running lights guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
i think the best most fun solution would be to make the aoe of the spread do friendly fire. nothing says fun like blowing up your team mates.
Sometimes, I secretly wish I get Scrambled so I can blow up my useless pugs. Am I a bad person?
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-28-2011, 12:40 AM
And this is why I don't suck up to Heretic like the rest of you when he comes around -- It's not effective. There are exactly two ways that have proven effective at getting Cryptic to fix their damned game:
  1. Show them how a flaw effects PvE
  2. Raise holy hell. Look at the tactical bug that buffed damage resistance -- it took an out of control flame war to get it fixed! Or look at CTB mines, where we raised so much hell that a sizable portion of forum community was banned in the aftermath!

Nothing else works. It is the most frustrating when Cryptic tells us we need to be "constructive and courteous" despite the fact that they'll ignore calm and courteous 100% of the time (or at the very least take a year or longer to fix it)

I can't wait until the UI bug manifests itself in some kind of meaningful way in PvE so that it can be instantly fixed too. Unfortunately by that time I'll probably have stopped playing this horrible game. I would have been gone a long time ago if it weren't for the community and my LTS.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-28-2011, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
I would have been gone a long time ago if it weren't for the community and my LTS.
Didn't stop me.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-28-2011, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampir888 View Post
I'm not sure if I should laugh hysterically or just cry.

You know we need a PvE PvP group. Its only goal find the PvP bugs in a PvE environment so they get fixed... Is there any NPC using SS?
I think the Red Alert B'Ger uses Scramble occassionally.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-28-2011, 01:38 AM
I did a Red Alert again today, probably my 30th or so. This was the first time I ever died, and the first time I was ever on a team that lost the instance. I remember once, after dumping all my MVAM's heals into some constantly ailing CRUISER, i was suddenly AMS'd. WTF? Then my teammate shot me dead because I had no heals. So some cruiser must've gotten scrambled right as he activated that fraking broken console. Too bad I didn't know if it was SS1, 2 or 3. I bet if the pve'rs knew what it was and that it messed them up so much, there would be blood curdling cries to fix it last year. And of course it would, because some lame-*** unaware pve'r complained about it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
I bet if the pve'rs knew what it was and that it messed them up so much, there would be blood curdling cries to fix it last year. And of course it would, because some lame-*** unaware pve'r complained about it.
you guys realize that its not the PvEer fault that STF feedback is listened too, while PvP feedback is mostly ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
by that time I'll probably have stopped playing this horrible game. I would have been gone a long time ago if it weren't for the community and my LTS.
bye Jorf