Lt. Commander
# 1 Please Delete
10-27-2011, 09:21 AM
*I fixed the issue with a work around that shouldn't effect game when it goes live. Never mind.*
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Huh? Sort of hard to tell if there's a problem if you remove the text about what happened.

I transferred a Marauder-flying character over yesterday, and I also did not have anything in my ship's hangar after conversion. I had to buy some fighters to put there. Since I chose the ship with a token on Holodeck, I don't have the option of deleting it and reclaiming to see if a new grab would grant something for the hangar.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-27-2011, 02:34 PM
I actually deleted the tier three Orion Cruiser and got it again, giving me back the interceptors.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Well, I have to revise my statement now. Turns out since today's patch, not only didn't I get any sort of fighter craft for my Marauder, its console switched to a hangar item, which as far as I can tell, is quite wrong. At least the console was a working power-giving console before, even if I had to buy fighters. Now putting the former console in the hangar (only place it can be slotted) means you can't use fighters at all.

Nice one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I agree, it should be a console. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that all the drones should be consoles, all the fighters and frigates should be hangar bay.