> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
Using my Voq, with a BOP and S'Kull fighter compliment I did one of the sorties. This is what happened.
1) One fight, one of my BOP (but the s'kull did) just stood there and didn't do anything unless i pressed and unpressed the "attack" button.
2) When I asked the ships to "recall", they just hung around my ship.
3) I flew to the next fight they didn't follow.
4) I launched more ships and selected "attack", they all attacked and the ships that I left behind teleported to me.
5) For the next few fights, I had to remind the pets to attack, and recall didn't do anything.
6) a few times my Sk'ull fighters disapeared while fighting. Not self destructing. Not blowing up. "disapeared".
7) BOP can get one shotted.