Lt. Commander
# 21
10-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
If we're being honest, there really is no debate. The community is overwhelmingly opposed to the crafting changes, and Cryptic hasnt said anything since the crafting dev blog was posted. A debate requires 2 opposing sides both presenting arguments, but Cryptic isnt responding.
Pretty much they are going to take a roll of toilet paper, put it on the roll, and then tell us after we place our feedback to not forget to flush. There is your 2 sided arguement because Cryptic says its double ply.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-28-2011, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
Find one post (that's not yours, or actually stating apathy) arguing that the changes to Crafting on Tribble were done completely correctly and satisfactorily, and we can call it a debate.
Maina just has to quote her/it/himself.
Lt. Commander
# 23 good read like normal
10-28-2011, 02:46 AM
ok these updates were last patch updates. i want this weeks! where are they, and dont sit there and lie to me and tell me that the patch was that god dam pet!

i noticed the icons have changed with the DOFF award system. and that they can die from anything under the sun. (not complaining about that)

what im complaining about is the bloody fact that i cant find the tribble server updates and changes.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-28-2011, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmera
what im complaining about is the bloody fact that i cant find the tribble server updates and changes.
There's a whole forum subsection called "Announcements and Release Notes" in the Tribble section. Have you tried looking there?
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
Teach a man to fish. So what if a small title is lost on fleets? Fleet crafters are so moot on the issue, feedback should be on cost and accessibility to all not some prestige thing among Fleets. Whats next, Cryptic ruined my Fleet Masseuse position?
Tell that to the fleets that have dedicated crafters. Tell that to the people who have altitis that want to have one (or two) dedicated crafters for their account. The Dilithium tax is one of (if not THE) worst idea Cryptic ever produced for this game.

Quote:
Your dad would also tell you ONE child yelling he should get a pony, does not mean all kids want ponies.
You don't know my father, so don't tell me what he said.
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-El
There's a whole forum subsection called "Announcements and Release Notes" in the Tribble section. Have you tried looking there?
thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Maina just has to quote her/it/himself.
Reread the post you quoted.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Reread the post you quoted.
You must have edited your post. ANd my post. I can't be caught only glancing at posts!
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
You must have edited your post. ANd my post. I can't be caught only glancing at posts!
MWAH-hahaha!!!
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-28-2011, 05:11 PM
No Dilithium taxation without representation!