Lt. Commander
I had it, then I lost it Now I can't find it in the C Store. All I see is the retrofit, which wasn't the same Excelsior I remember.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-27-2011, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh
I had it, then I lost it Now I can't find it in the C Store. All I see is the retrofit, which wasn't the same Excelsior I remember.
Eh?

if this is on Holodeck, the Tier 3 Excelsior was never in the C-Store. It's available in the shipyard for 147,000 EC

The Tier 5 Excelsior is still in the C-Store, and if you previously bought this with your VA Token and then discharged it, then the only way you'll get it back again is with your wallet.

Sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-27-2011, 12:50 AM
Just looked...it's 500 marks of exploration.

Oh well. I still have my connie, defiant and enterprise D
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-27-2011, 12:55 AM
Quote:

Marks of exploration? That's a change... Last I checked it still cost EC.

Hmmm... Was this a Ninja patch or is this actually documented in patch notes somewhere?
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:

If you purchased the Excelsior with Marks of Exploration then it was a one time unlock, to reclaim it you'll have to pay the 500 Marks again. If you purchased it from the CStore then it can only be reclaimed from the CStore, the Excelsior in the shipyard is the 500 Marks unlock.
If it's not listed in the Federation Class section of the Ships page of the CStore then it should be in the Special Unlocks area, that's where I usually reclaim mine from.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-27-2011, 12:24 PM
I think mine was the one time thing...damnit. I guess it's not tragic, considering how butchered it has become.