Lt. Commander
# 1 BO question
10-28-2011, 02:29 AM
Im new to the game and I searched a lot for this question, couldn find any information.
When I change ships, every ship has different BO slots. If I use cruiser ship for instance I have more tactical, when I change to science vessel I need 2 science to fill the Bridge slots. Is there any posibility to keep my officers or every time I change ship I need to discard one or two and to train new?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-28-2011, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazut View Post
Im new to the game and I searched a lot for this question, couldn find any information.
When I change ships, every ship has different BO slots. If I use cruiser ship for instance I have more tactical, when I change to science vessel I need 2 science to fill the Bridge slots. Is there any posibility to keep my officers or every time I change ship I need to discard one or two and to train new?
As you increase in rank you'll gain more bridge officer slots, IIRC it's 2 extra slots per rank. Unfortunately if youi're below Commander you'll have no spare BO slots so switching between different classes of ship will mean you have to discard a BO.
There are more slots available in the CStore but if you're not at VA yet then I'd just try to make it stick with one ship type until you hit Commander, you'll have 6 BO slots then but you'll only need 4 for your ship so it'll give a little more flexibility.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-28-2011, 03:28 AM
Thanks I got the idea.
cheers
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazut View Post
BO question ?
Yes, its spelled with two O's.
Happy Halloween.

To further answer, Militis is correct as you progress in rank new BOff will arrive and your will not to need to discharge any unless you really need too.